20th May JEE Advance 2018 Admit Card |JEE Advance Sample Papers JEE Advance Exam Dates Syllabus Exam Pattern Morning Evening Shifts Model Test Papers Previous Year Question
20th May JEE Advance 2018 Admit Card
Guys you all must be knowing that earlier the JEE advance had issued a notification for the exam and for which many candidates had applied for the exam and since then many candidates must be waiting for the admit card to be published by the department. JEE Advance is a very valuable exam for the student those who are from science field. We are having a good news for such candidates that the exam will be conducted on the 20th May and the admit card is now released by the department. In the article below we are providing you the direct link for the admit card and the various other information.
IIT Kanpur had now released the official confirmation fr the JEE Advance (Joint Entrance Examination) that the exam which will be conducted on 20th May for that the admit card is now published on the official website of the department. This is one of the toughest exam of the country for which only few candidates can get cleared as it require allot of hard work and the syllabus and the questions are very tricky. We are today here providing you the direct link for the admit card along with various other information. Check the article below for teh admit card
JEE Advance Sample Papers
Candidates will be able to download the admit cards from now. To download the admit card for the exam candidates need to mention there registration number, date of birth, JEE (Main) 2018 registered mobile number and JEE (Main) 2018 registered e-mail address to login to the website. We will be providing step wise information to download the admit card but first we must tell you about how you can prepare for the exam. As the exam are near you must start your preparation from checking out the syllabus for the exam but tha you must have done earlier now with all what you had learn you must start solving the Sample paper of the exam. They are the exam papers which provides you an idea about what are the various type of question could be. Check the article below for that.
You should be hard working to prepare for these type of exam as the this exam require a lot of practice and regular day of studies for the preparation of the exam. There are various ways through which you can prepare or the examination but one of the easiest way to prepare for the exam is to have a look on the question paper. Checking question from the previous year papers is the good way because it provide you the idea about the exam and how the question type would be. Check the article below for the various information.
JEE Exam Dates And Patterns
The dates for teh exam was published earlier i.e. 20th May 2018 on the coming Sunday. As the candidates are very large in number the exam will be conducted in two shifts. Below check the complete exam pattern.
- The exam will be conducted in Two Shifts Morning and Evening.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- The timings for the morning shift will be 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and evening shifts will be conducted from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- There will be 2 paper and the candidates need to give both the exam.
- The time duration will be 3 hours an both the exam will be conducted within these 3 hours.
- There will be negative marking in the exam too.
- So carefully do the question and if you are not sure about the question do not attempt it.
- The questions will be multiple choice or objective type and numerical in nature.
- The exam will be in both the languages i.e. it will be conducted in both English and Hindi
Rules and Regulation of the exam
- Take your admit card with you. It is the very important thing at that time
- A Passport size photograph in the given segment.
- Take an ID confirmation with you i.e. – driving license, passport, PAN card, Voter ID, UID card.
- Any document regarding to any of the things relating to the exam.
- Kindly before visiting check the venue properly.
- Carry black ball point pen.
- Kindly read the rules, last date regarding to the exam and questions before attempting the question.
- Electronic gadgets like wrist-watch, cellphones, calculators, etc. are not allowed inside.
- No bags, expensive items allowed inside venue
Steps to download the admit card of the exam
- Visit the official website of the department.
- Now search the column of all the new updates under the heading of ‘Latest News’.
- After searching the column check for the update about the admit card.
- Now when you see the link click on it and fill all the various information asked there.
- You need to fill the information like your date of birth, Roll no. or your registration No.
- Your admit card Will be displayed their.
- Take its print out and carry it to you at the examination hall.
Some Important Links
Click Here To Download The Admit Card
On the serious note we again advise all the candidates that they must carry their admit card with themselves and hope that you collected all the related information from this article and if you like this article then please do share it on the social media platform like Facebook twitter etc. And if you have any queries then please comment in the comment box.