3rd June UPSC IAS Exam Answer Key 2018 | IAS Solved PDF Solutions Exam Result Expected Cut Off Final Merit List
3rd June UPSC IAS Exam Answer Key 2018
Applicants those who had appeared for one of the most toughest exam for the post of IAS in the department they are advised that the exam is now conducted successfully on this 3rd of June and now the candidates must be searching for the for the answer key of exam, We are here providing you the answer key of the exam and all those candidates can check there key of the exam as the set which they are given in the exam. Candidates those who are searching for the answer key of the exam. They are at the ideal place as here we are furnishing you the appropriate answer key alongside alternate subtle elements of the exam. Along wit the answer key you need to check the cut off and merit list of the exam which will also be very beneficial for you. Check the article beneath for it.
Just like any other exam of the UPSC this exam is also conducted twice the year and each time many candidates apply for the exam.But cracking the IAS exam is not the piece of cake it take lot of courage and hard work to complete this exam. Every year whenever the notification for the exam drops candidates in huge amount apply for the exam sometime the value raise to the lakhs. As it is the one day exam it seems easy to crack the exam but out of thousand only very few candidates are able to crack it or able to proceed for the further exam. If you are looking for the exam answer key then you are at right place check the article below for it.
UPSC IAS Expected Cut Off Marks
We are here providing you the answer key of the exam as it is the most important tool which is required after the exam to crosscheck or analyse your performance in the exam. As it is the only document which contain all the correct answer of the exam. It also provide a rough idea about the result of the exam before the publishment of the result. We are also here providing you the answer key of the exam along with the expected cut off and the Merit list of the exam so you can check it and know whether you are allowed for the further procedure of the exam or not.
Steps To Download The Answer Key of the Exam
- Visit The Official Website Of the Department.
- Search for the link under the column of answer key or the latest update.
- When you find the link click on it
- It will take you to the another page.
- There you will be needing your registration I.D.
- Sign up with using that.
- The answer key will appear there.
- There are various set present select your set and answer the question.
- Download it to check it later.
Expected Cut Off Marks
Cut off marks are characterised as the minimum marks required by the candidates which they need to score in the exam . Check underneath about the distinctive substances of this present year answer key. Initially the applicants need to need to know the correct significance of the cutoff. It is in a general sense named as the base qualifying marks which the competitors should get remembering the ultimate objective to join the going with level of confirmation. Below points can make your concept clear about the cut off marks.
- Cut off will be provided from the total marks.
- Candidates need to get pass in each category or section of the exam separately.
- Candidates those who will be clearing this stage they will be allowed to move at the further stage of recruitment.
- Candidates are informed that this is not the original cut off marks as soon as the original cut off marks get published we will inform you.
- Even after clearing the exam you will get the admission only if you get the marks higher set in the merit list.
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
As you can see that the cut off marks is set by the department according to the cast categories set by the department.
We are here providing you the expected cut off marks which is based on the result of the previous year. The official cut off is not released yet but whenever it is going to released we will be updating you. Till then stay updated with our site.
Civil Service Final Merit List 2018
If you are successfully given the exam and are able to get the marks above the cut off set by the department. Then their is the slight chance that your name can get in the merit list. Merit list is the list set by the department so that candidates can be selected according to the marks they have attained in the exam. Generally this list is published with the result of the exam but sometime it gets published before the result. This list is based on the various categories made by the govt. and the candidates belonging to unreserved category are given the seats first. We are below providing you the merit list of the exam and the steps of how you can download it.
How To Download Merit List 2018
- First of all visit the Website of UPSC.
- Click on Candidates Login
- Sign Up with your registered no.
- Enter your Email and Password
- Click on UPSC IAS Answer Key 2018.
- Finally check you merit list and download it to check later.
UPSC IAS Exam Result 2018
We will also be providing you the link of the exam result as soon as it is publish til then candidates are advised to have some patience as the candidates are very high in number so the result would take time to get published. Keep in touch for the result of the exam.
Steps To Download The Result
- Visit the official website of the department.
- Now search the column of the result of the exam.
- After searching the link click on it you will be taken to the next page.
- You need to fill the information like your date of birth, Roll no. or your registration No.
- Your result Will be displayed their.
On the genuine note we again advise you they should carry their admit card with themselves and expectation that you gathered all the related data from this article and on the off chance that you like this article at that point kindly do share it on the online networking stage like Facebook twitter and so on. What’s more, on the off chance that you have any questions at that point please comment in the comment box.