- 1 AFCAT Recruitments 2018-2019 After 12th
- 2 Indian Air force Recruitment for Branch X & Y, Airman
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 Branch X,Y Airman LDC, Multitasking Jobs Indian Air Force Recruitment Air Force Eligibility Criteria Indian Air Force Open Bharti Direct Recruitment.
AFCAT Recruitments 2018-2019 After 12th
Candidates those who want to join the Indian Air force their is an golden opportunity for them to join the Air force. As it is the great organisation so people are required a different post some of the post required very high education there are some post which require low education like the LDC and the multitasking force. Since Independence Indian Air force working along with Indian Army and Navy helped in winning many battles but at that time the conditions of this part of defence is very poor. Now the things have changed allot. Now the salary packages of the people working in the department is really high which helps in improving their lifestyle and respect in the society.
The main mission of Indian Air force is to work along with the Navy and Army and protect the civilian from the invaders of other countries. Indian Air Force is known for their courage and the hard work all over the world. Every year IAF issues notification for the various post in the department. Now the people belonging to any of the disciple can apply for the job.
Indian Air force Recruitment for Branch X & Y, Airman
The job of Air Force is not that simple we only know that they deals with handling the air combat with other countries but their are also small jobs which are very necessary to be done because it helps in working of the department smoothly. Jobs like in branch of X & Y, Airman, LDC and the various other post for which the Air Force release the document time to time.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Specification
As a very vast and respected institution of the country Air Force needs the candidates those who are physically fit and have the mental ability to surpass any situation in front of them. If you are applying for the job then you must stand on the every specification according to the official which are set by the department. here we are gong you to provide the every single details about the Indian Air force.
As there are various post vacant in the department so each post require different education qualification as compared to other.
- L.D.C:- Intermediate (10+2) with typing speed of 30 words per minute in typewriter and 35 words per minute on computer
For the Other Post at Higher Rank
- All the candidates must have total 60% in both maths and Physics, or nust have graduation degree with 60% marks from any recognised institution in any disciple.
- 60% marks B.E. or B.Tech degree
- 60% marks in A and B exam Associate Member of Engineering and in Aeronautical Society of India.
Note: Student appearing in the finals can also apply but they must not have any backlog and have 60% in his last semester.
he minimum age limit for any post in joining the Air force is 21 years but in some cases it is 18 years and the maximum age is 24 years.
- If any candidates joining the Flying Branch then he should be born in between 2nd Jan 1995 to 1st Jan 1999.
- And between 2nd Jan 1993 to 1st Jan 1999 and must have the Commercial pilot license issued by DGCA (India)
The candidates need to apply online for the post for which they need to visit the official website of the department and complete the each step one by one:
At first the candidates need to clear the written exam for the which you need apply online for the exam. As your selection will be based on the merit list which get published after the exam in which the department will classify the student on the basis of the marks student will get in the exam. The duration for the exam is 2 hours and the candidates need to get passed in each of the section separately The exam is of total 100 marks and each section have 25 question and there is negative marking applicable.
Physical Standard Test
After the written exam got cleared the candidates need to face the Physical standard Test this is the main exam of the candidates because it shows their inner strength of candidates and it shows the physical ability and appearance.
The candidates those who are applying for teh post must have minimum height of 148 cm and maximum 178 cm with correlated weight.
Along with height the candidates must have definite length of body parts like:
- Leg: Min. 99 cm and Max. 120 cm
- Thighs: Min. 64cm
- Height (Sitting): Min. 81cm and Max. 96 cm
The minimum weight as set by the authority is 43 kg and maximum is 67 kg but the weight can vary as according to the post and the age of the person.
Note: The relaxation in the Physical Standard Test is given by the government to the candidates belong to the reserved category.
If you are applying for the Ground and Technical Duty then you minimum height 152 cm in case with women with correlated weight.
The medical test basically comprises to check that whether the candidates are not having any type of chronic disease but their are certain various other test follows.
- Vision: Minimum Visible Acuity is 6/6. (i.e. the candidates must have Eagle Eye Vision)
- LASIK surgery is admissible in Plying Branch of Short Commission in Transport and Helicopter (: But it should not be done before the age of 20 years sn the axial length of the eye must not be more than 2.5mm)
- Candidates must not suffer from colour and night blindness.
- All other medical criteria are to be authorised by the Air force Medical Authorities and there decision is final.
After qualifying all the test the candidates need to present for the SSB in which they need to face different session like Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment||Senior Scientific Assistant (4 post)||2nd May 2018|
|IAF Recruitment||Group ‘C’ Civilian Post||23rd April 2018|
These are all the vacancies which are vacant as soon as the other post will get published we will update it to you.
Hope that the article provided here is very useful for you and if you find it useful then do share it on the social platforms like Facebook, Whats app, Twitter
And if you have any queries relate to recruitment in Indian Air Force then ask your questions in the comment section below.