- 1 CPO SSC Upcoming Recruitment 2018
- 2 SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria, Pattern Syllabus
CPO SSC Upcoming Recruitment 2018 | SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria, Pattern Syllabus CPO Open Bharti Exam Pattern Answer Key Sample Paper Previous Year Question Paper
CPO SSC Upcoming Recruitment 2018
Guys those who are in thirst of getting the govt job and they are in search of it. For them we are here providing you the good news that the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) a central authority of the country is now conducting the exam for the various post in the various police force around the country which work under the central govt. SSC holds the exam for the recruitment of all the various department which comes under this department. The candidates those who are searching for the job like this now having an golden opportunity to grab the job but you must be well aware about the job and have every single details about it. Here in this article we are providing you the various information regarding to the topic.
CPO stands for the Central Police Force and it is the group of all the police force which comes under the Central Govt. There are various post in the department which are needed to be filled by the department but the most important post is of the Sub Inspector which can be filled by the candidates through the open bharti or rally but the various other post are officers which are there must be filled with the proper code of conduct. For them the candidates need to give the exam for which the dates are released later by the department. If you want to know the various details of the exam then you must g through the link given below.
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria, Pattern Syllabus
As you all come to know that the department had now released the recruitment notification for the various post. Check the various post which are shown below for which the notification is released:
- Sub Inspector (BSF): The person at this post is responsible for the protecting the border of India which is connecting to Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- Sub Inspector (Delhi Police): Its main function is to maintain Law and order in the Delhi.
- Sub Inspector (CISF): Central Industrial Security Force is responsible for the security in various Infrastructure and PSU’s across the country
- Sub Inspector (CRPF): Central reserved police force is responsible for tackling the and end the naxalist war.
- Sub Inspector (ITBP): Indo- Tibetan Border Police are the person who are in the area which our country sharing boder with China.
- Sub Inspector (SSB): Shastra Seema Bal JOb is in border of Nepal and Bhutan.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (CISF): Central Industrial Security Force.
These are the various ppst which are required to be filled by the department and the candidates applying for this post can now fill the form online in order to get the job. Candidates those who will be chosen after the exam can give be given the post of either Assistant or Sub Inspector either in the Delhi Police or in the CAPF (Central Armed Police Force). Once selected in the force of Delhi Police the candidates will be get a stationed job but if you get selected in the CAPF you can be send anywhere in the country
SSC CPO 2018 Exam Syllabus
Below you can check the various details regarding to the job like eligibility criteria and the exam syllabus for the written exam. Check the criteria required by the candidates in the link given below.
Candidates those who are applying need to be of the minimum age of 20 years and should b the maximum age of 25 years. The age should be recorded as the date of birth present in the documents like secondary exam mark sheet and other various things.
Candidates those who are applying must have the certificate of the education of graduation from any of the recognized board of India even the technical diploma will work.
Delhi Police Requirement
Candidates those who are applying for the job they must be advised that they must have their driving license with them at the time of the physical exam.
The candidates those who are applying for the job they are advised that the relaxation in the age will also be provided to the various category according to the rules set by the government.
- Candidates belonging to the SC and ST group will be provided relaxation of 3 to 5 years of age upto the upper limit of the age.
- Ex servicemen will be provided to the relaxation of the 3 years after subtracting the services provided in the military from the original date of finishing date.
CPO Exam Pattern 2018
- There are will be two exam conducted for the psot of CPO that will be Paper 1 Preliminary Exam then Physical Exam and then Paper 2 Main and after that medical exam.
- The paper 1 and 2 will be the multiple choice question and each question will be having 1 marks.
- There will be .25 deduction on every wrong answer so candidates are advised o answer the question only if you are fully assured by the department.
- Each exam will be of 200 marks.
- Paper 1 is divided in 4 section and each question is having 50 question and these section will be Quantitative aptitude, General Reasoning and General Awareness and English.
- Paper 2 is the exam include English Language and the Comprehension.
- Both the candidates male and female need to clear the physical exam in order to get to the medical exam stage.
- Pregnant ladies will get rejected and the candidates belonging to the military can pass the physical exam.
|Category of Hill||5.5 Ft||80||165|
The chest expansion need to be the 5 cm for the candidates.
|Category of Hill||5.2 Ft||155|
This test is basically divided in the various category and you need to pass separately in each category, this test comprises of the physical task of the following.
In this exam the exam candidates need to run 1.6 km and the marks will be given according to the time they have finish the race. Check the classification of the marks below
- 7.15min – 10 marks
- 7.45min – 8 marks
- 8.15min – 6 marks
- 8.30min – 4 marks
- After 8.30min – Disqualified
Note: Once the competitors are disqualify they are not out from all the test.
Their are sure activities which demonstrates your physical quality and it demonstrates that on the off chance that you are strong to the brutal conditions which an officers can confront.
- 10:- 40 marks
- 09:- 33 marks
- 08:- 27 marks
- 07:- 21 marks
- 06:- 16 marks
There are other various test which are included in the test for them no marks is included but they are compulsory to pass as they are qualifying exam and the candidates are required to complete those test in the given point of time.
The first qualifying round is of swimming and there is no checking in view of this it is a qualifying round on the off chance that you canvassed the separation in 10 min you will be excluded
Other Test Includes
- High Jump of 1.2 mts in 3 attempts
- Shotputs 16lbs of 4.5 mt in 3 attempts.
- 100 mts race in 18 sec
- 800 mts race in 4 min
- Long Jump of 2.75 mts to 9 ft in 3 attempts.
- High jump of .3 to 3 feet in 3 attempts.
If you have any queries related to recruitment in the SSC CPO then you can drop your questions in the comment section below.
Hope that the article provided here is very useful for you and if you find it useful then do share it on the social platforms like Facebook, Whats app, Twitter. This is all the details which you must keep in mind before going for any Bharti or Open Rally. We will soon update you for more information