Indian Army Recruitment Notification, Selection Procedure, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Indian Army Salary and Ranks, sample Paper, Previous Year Question Paper
The people who are eagerly waiting for applying or to join the Indian Army their wait is now over because the Join Indian Army had issued a notification regarding to the various vacant post in the department. The vacancies are for the lower post like Staff Man, Tradesman, General Duty and for the other clerk post in the department. Candidates those who want to join the Army and want to serve there country but can not join it because of there low education. This is the best opportunity they are having now to join the Indian Army though they cannot have the higher post of officer level but they will have the job in Army and it means allot. We are here providing you the complete guide of how you can join the Indian Army and apply online for the various vacancies.
Indian Army is an institution who protect the country on land and defend the border line of the country as India is one of the country who share a long borderline with many country and the tension is always remain there. So the army keeps on recruiting the candidates for the various post in the department so that the work can go on smoothly in the department. Check the article below for the vacant place and how to apply for them.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018
Every year Indian army recruits many candidates either through direct walk in interview or by the examination process. The main purpose of recruiting the candidates is to add more and more fresh young energetic cadets in the Army. Instead of sitting unemployed at home you can read the notification this article of how to join the Indian Army. People those who want to join the Indian Army or if they are preparing for it there are certain steps or qualification which you need to follow in order to join the Indian Army because at every post the work is different and it requires different level of education qualification.
India is a vast country with huge population and everyone here has a dream of having a five to six digit salary in a government job. Earlier the condition in government job was not up to the mark neither the Army condition is to good. Lesser technologies fewer modes of communication people cannot even think t contact their family in months but now the thinks have changed allot now due to the better facilities and the communication methods had changed allot and the roads had reached to the every corner of the country so it is easy to provide food and transportation of goods in some of the remote areas.
Indian Army Online Registration
There are various ways through which Indian Army recruits the candidates it can be either by direct recruitment or by the examination process. We are here providing you the various ways through which you can apply to join the Indian Army. Nowadays online registration is the easiest way to apply for the job you don’t need to attest any copies or send it to through post it is a very lengthy process. People can now easily apply online give their details and upload the asked document.
There are certain guidelines set by the department which one must follow in order grab a job. They need to stand on certain criteria because this job require lot of hard work and strong mental ability so there should be know problem in future the department had set some eligibility criteria so that only those people can get a job those who are capable of it.
Below are certain rules and regulation to join the Indian Army
Candidates those who are applying must be minimum of 18 years in age this is the lowest age required for people and the maximum age is 25 years.
- The age can vary in certain post like for any technical post the age limit can be of minimum 20 years and of you are applying for the written exam then your minimum age should be 17.5 years and maximum age should not exceeds 24 years.
- And most important the relaxation in age is provided to the candidates of reserved categories as per the guidelines set by the government and the department.
Education Qualification can vary according to the post you are applying as the as you are applying for the written exam like NDA then you must have passed 10+2 certificate and if you are applying for the CDS examination then you should have the graduate degree in any disciple. But there are various post in the department also
- Just like for the various post like Soldier, Storekeeper or any other clerk post the candidate having passing certificate of 8th or 10+2 can also apply.
- If you are applying for any Technical course offered by the department then you must have 10+2 certificate and the graduate degree in any of the disciples.
Steps To Apply for any Direct Recruiment
- Visit the Official website of the department.
- There will be a page of enter the captcha for safety purposes. Once you entered it next page will be displayed is of official website
- There you need to search for the name of the notification of the post you want to apply most of the time the notification is under the heading of JCO and Clerk.
- You need to register yourself first on the website if you have registered earlier than there is no need of registering again. For registration you will need a permanent phone number and the Email address
- The registration will be in various parts. At first you will be getting the certain rules and regulation of filling the form read it very carefully to prevent any later problems click on the agree button
- From there you will be getting a page where you need to fill all your personal details like age, education qualification etc. You need to fill all the details marked with any colour they are the very important details.
- After completing all the details you will receive a message on your phone and a email address.
- After filling all the details you will be taken to the page of various vacancies which are classified according to your education qualification.
- If you get any vacancy according to you then click on it and it will lead you to another page.
Note: If you have certificates related to the sports, any relation certificate (If you are son/daughter of army person) or any documents related to age relaxation then you must upload it because it can help in getting the concession.
- If you are applying for the open rally of Bharti then there will also the list of various open rallies in various places which you can apply for.
Upcoming Open Bharti 2018
|Telengana, Wrangal||5th May 2018||Details|
|Ahmedabad||4th May 2018||Details|
These are all the vacancies which are vacant as soon as the other post will get published we will update it to you.
Hope that the article provided here is very useful for you and if you find it useful then do share it on the social platforms like Facebook, Whats app, Twitter
And if you have any queries relate to open bharti or any other recruitment then ask your questions in the comment section below.