- 1 Indian Navy Vacancy 2018 @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – 74 Group C Posts
- 1.2 Indian Navy Careers 2018 Details
- 1.3 Indian Navy Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.4 Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
- 1.5 Indian Navy Age Limit 2018
- 1.6 How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Indian Navy Open Recruitment 2018-19 has been started for the Sailor SSR Careers @ joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy has released a notification for the various posts in the Indian navy. If you want to join the force, then you can see the details of this post so as to know all the details from here.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 will recruit on the various posts in the department. Those who are eligible can check the details of recruitment fro here. These posts will be like ATC, Pilot, observer etc.
The candidates who are eligible for the same can check the details from here.
If you are searching for the Indian Navy jobs, then you must be checking it from more than this. We are here to provide you all the details of the same. The officers who are working in the Indian Navy are getting good salary & perks than other jobs of government.
The link for the Online application is given here. You can directly go to the website & start applying for the same.
Indian Navy is one of the most Important job in the National security. The main work of Navy is to secure the border of sea & infiltrate the intruders. They have also been working for the National security since so many years. Now the duty is coming to the young people. We are going to provide you all the details of the same.
Indian Navy joining can be started with the online applications. The students who are going to apply must check the details of the same. There are various vacancies in the same process i.e. Telephone Operator, Fire Engine Driver, Pest Control Worker, Groom & Fireman posts.
The application should be submitted before the last date. The application of Indian Navy are starting from 31st March 2018. however, the Offline application for Indian Navy Vacancy 2018 ends on 9th April 2018. Hence, apply soon and be a part of Indian Navy Careers 2018.
The other details that are used to apply for the same are given as educational qualification, age limit, selection process and others.
So if you are going to see the details of the application process, then you can see the details of the same from here. You need to get all the details from this article before you apply for this. You can even see the physical qualifications for the same. We will provide you all the details on how you need to apply for the same.
You will get all the details of the same from here. The job in Indian Navy is grabbed by some lucky people. The people who serve for the country are really amazing. If you are going there, then there will be a very proud moment for you.
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Posts||Group C Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||74 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||31st March 2018|
|Last Date||9th April 2018|
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Fire Engine Drivers (erstwhile FED-I & II)||03|
|Telephone Operator Grade II (now Telephone Operator)||02|
|Fireman (erstwhile- Fireman Grade-I & II)||27|
|Cinema Projectionist Grade-II||02|
|Pest Control Worker||12|
- Fire Engine:- The candidates who are willing to apply must have done Matriculation or equivalent qualification from any government recognized board or institute can apply for the Indian Navy Jobs 2018.
- Telephone Operator Grade II: The students who have English as a compulsory subject. Also, must have proficiency in handling of PBX Board. Must also have fluency in spoken English.
- For Others: Passed Matriculation/Equivalent from a recognized board.
The candidates who are going to apply for the posts must be in the age of 18 to 25 years of age.
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness test
- Fire Engine Drivers (erstwhile FED-I & II) – Rs.21700- 69100/- Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Fireman (erstwhile- Fireman Grade-I & II) – Rs.19900- 63200/- Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Photo Printer – Rs.19900- 63200/- Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Telephone Operator Grade II (now Telephone Operator) – Rs.21700- 69100/- Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Cinema Projectionist Grade-II – Rs.19900- 63200/- Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Bearer – Rs. 18000- 56900/- Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial
- Cook – Rs.19900- 63200/- Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Groom – Rs. 18000- 56900/- Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial
- Pest Control Worker – Rs. 18000- 56900/-Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial
- Saddler – Rs. 18000- 56900/- Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial
There is no application fee for the candidates.
- Open the official website of Indian Navy i.e. @ www.joinindiannavy.nic.in
- Now on the homepage, Click on Careers & Jobs and search for the official notification.
- Download the official notification & read all the instructions carefully.
- Go to the application form.
- Fill the details like your name, DOB, age, Educational qualification and others in the relevant fields of application form.
- Attach all the scanned copies of your recent photograph.
- There is no application fee so , finally submit the form.
- Post the application fee in the hard copy to the postal address before the last date.
- Starting Date of Application: 31st March 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: 9th April 2018
Official Notification and Application form – Download
Official Website – Click Here
If you are planning to join the Indian Navy, then you can see the details from here. The salary details & the growth , promotion opportunities are given here. You can visit sabseupar.in for more information. Thank You.