SNAP Admit Card 2019 :- Hey there , SNAP 2019 Exam is going to be conducted soon. The SNAP 2019 Admit card is soon going to be released. SNAP i.e. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is conducted for the students who are asking for the admissions in the MBA programs offered by the University & other allied institutes.
The Admit card will be provided to the candidates who have successfully registered for the exam. Now you have to open the official website of SNAP and download the SNAP Admit Card 2019. After downloading the Admit Card , you must check the details of the Admit card and you will be able to attend the exam without any problem.
So you must read all the instructions from here. This article will provide you all the instructions which must be followed by the student to successfully attend the exam. So you must check all the details carefully.
Important Dates for SNAP Admit Card 2019
- Download of Admit Card :- 1st to 3rd week of December 2018
- Date of Exam :- 3rd week of December 2018
- Declaration of Result :- 2nd week of January 2019
SNAP Admit Card 2019 Details
- Admit card can be downloaded via official website.
- You must carry the Admit Card with Photo Identity Proof to the test centre at the time of the test.
- You should paste your latest passport size color photograph on the admit card.
- Keep your Admit card safe after the exam too.
Steps to download SNAP Admit Card 2019
- Open the official website and click the link to download SNAP 2019 admit card.
- In the Link , just click on the SNAP Admit Card 2019.
- Enter all the details in the fields to get your Admit Card.
- Click to submit and get your Admit Card.
- Take a print Out of Admit Card and see all the details , if there is any error in printing.
- Keep it safe until all the admission formalities is done.
Documents required for SNAP 2019 Exam
- A print out of an Admit Card of SNAP.
- A latest photograph which must be pasted on the Admit card.
- A photo Identity Card i.e. Passport, Driving License, College/Institute Identity card, Credit card with photograph, Voter ID card, Pan Card, Aadhaar card (UID)
- A Black/Blue ball point pen.
SNAP 2019 Exam Pattern
- The questions will be of objective nature.
- Total four choices are given in the question paper.
- The total duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- One marks will be given for each correct answer 0.25 deduction for every wrong answer marks will be done.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|Current Affairs (last 2 years)||30||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
Exam Centers of SNAP 2019
- Kalyan- Panipat,
- Greater Noida,
- Navi Mumbai,
- Belagavi (Belgaum),
- Guntur, Nellore,
- Gurgaon, Dombivli,
- Port Blair,
Points to Remember about SNAP Admit Card 2019
- You must carry your Admit card while going to the exam.
- Admit card will be asked to shown multiple times during the exam and admission.
- You are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets along with you in examination hall.
- Take your seat after the verification process will be completed by the invigilator.
- Your admit card should be signed by the invigilator.
That’s all for now. If you think that the information given about the Admit Card , then you can check the details of the same. Thank You.