SNAP 20019 Exam Application Form| SNAP Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria 2019 SNAP Sample Paper Previous Year Question Paper Model Test Paper
SNAP 2019 Exam Application Form
Folks the dates for the SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test ) is currently out for the year 2019 it is normal that the exam will be held some place in the long stretch of December. We as a whole realize that the exam of SNAP is directed by the Symbiosis International college the exam is led on the worldwide level and the hopefuls the individuals who will clear the exam they will get an opportunity to present and concentrate different post graduate and the MBA courses in the schools. In any case, before you apply for the exam there are sure different things which you have to know with the goal that no issue emerges later on. We are here giving you the specific insights about the exam. Here in the article underneath you can check the different subtle elements beneath like on syllabus and design and numerous more for the year 2019.
|Starting Date Of Application||2nd week of August 2018|
|Closing Date Of Application||Last week of November 2018|
|Admit Card||1st week of December 2018|
|SNAP Test||3rd week of December 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of December 2018|
If you are interested in the course provided by this institution then you are having a golden opportunity because the online application will be commencing from the 2nd week of August and you are having plenty of time to apply for the exam as the last date for the exam is in the month of November. The admit card will be available from the 1st week of December basically from the 10 to 12 days before the exam. It is expected that the exam will be conducted in the 3rd week of December and the result will get declared in last week of December.
SNAP Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before the candidates apply for the exam they must know the various details and the exam like syllabus, criteria and the details of the exam. They need to give a look on the pattern of the exam so that you have the idea how could the exam will be and how you can do it.
Steps To Apply for the exam
- Visit the Official website of the department or the university.
- Search for the link to register yourself.
- When you had searched for the link you need to open the link on the new tab.
- If you are the new visitor then you need to click on “New Registration” and then tick on “I Agree” to accept the terms and condition.
- If you are already register then carry on with the procedure mention below.
- The registration is divided in 2 parts.
- When you start the application in the part 1 you need to fill all the basic information with the further details asked their mention all the details asked carefully without any fault.
- Click on ‘Save & Continue’ button. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number or email Id.
- Now SNAP ID and password will be generated with which you have to pay the test fee.
- The fees can only be submitted through the online mode.
- Once you are done with the payment, you need to fill the part 2 where you need to upload photographs and signature and submit it finally. Take the printout of the confirmation page at last.
- The exam will have total 150 questions in the exam.
- Each question carries 1 marks.
- The exam is divided in 4 sections.
- The marks will be partitioned in numerous subjects identifying with the courses
- The fundamental courses will be Quantitative Ability, General English Language & Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, G.K & Essay.
- The exam will be of Multiple decision question.
- For each correct answer you have to choose from the 4 choices accessible their.
- There will be negative checking in the exam too. So pick your answer adequately in case you are sure.
- For each wrong answer 1/4 marks will get deducted from the total marks.
Applicants the individuals who are applying for the exam they have to pay the examination expense to the division and the examination charge is distinctive for the different hopefuls which can be found in the following points. Candidates those who are applying from the outer parts of the country they can also apply for the exam.
- The candidates those who are applying and are belonging to the General and OBC categories they need to submit the fees of Rs.1750 as the entrance fees.
- If the candidates are opting for the
- No exemption and relaxation is given to any of the candidates.
- If you want to apply for the extra course provided by the university then you need to pay Rs. 1000 extra for teh course.
- You can also pay the examination fee through the mode of demand draft then you need to make the draft of Rs. 2065
- The draft should be paid and made on the address given below:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
There are various document which a candidates need to have at the time of registration or at the time of exam. Check the list below for these information:
- An UIDAI authorized card (Adhaar Card)
- A Valid Mobile Number
- A registered Email ID
- For the check of your age and the instruction capability you required to have the a marks sheet of your graduation.
Rules and Regulation of The Exam
- Candidates need to visit the 90 min before in the examination hall.
- Candidates need to carry their I.D. Proof with them it can be Voter I.D., Passport or their UIDAI Card.
- You also need to get 2 passport size photo for the registration purpose.
- The exam will be conducted through Online Mode only.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you if you find anything important in this article then you must comment in the comment box or drop any view which you are having or any type of query. We will be updating more and more details on he topic on our portal of Sabseupar.in