SNAP Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019| SNAP 2018 Exam Details Syllabus & Pattern pdf Available Sample Paper Education Qualification Exam Criteria Application Fee
SNAP Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019
Guys the Symbiosis International University had released the application regarding to the exam SNAP 2019 on their portal. We are expecting that the exam will be conducted somewhere in the last week of December. SNAP is an graduation exam conducted on the international level so that the candidates can apply for the exam and get the admission in this world renowned university and continue their studies for for the various post graduate courses and the MBA courses in the department. Those candidates who will apply for the exam they are having the golden opportunity to get a chance of receiving such higher education for their future and it will help them to get a suitable job at a respected jobs. This exam is conducted four times a year and each time many candidates apply for the exam. We are here providing you the further information regarding to the exam like Syllabus, Pattern, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria and many more. Check the article for further information.
|Starting Date Of Application||2nd week of August 2018|
|Closing Date Of Application||Last week of November 2018|
|Admit Card||1st week of December 2018|
|SNAP Test||3rd week of December 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of December 2018|
On the off chance that you are keen on the course given by this establishment then you are having a brilliant open door on the grounds that the online application will initiate from the second week of August and you are having a lot of time to apply for the exam as the last date for the exam is in the period of November. The admit card or the hall ticket will be accessible from the first seven day stretch of December essentially from the 10 to 12 days before the exam. It is normal that the exam will be directed in the third seven day stretch of December and the outcome will get pronounced in a week ago of December.
SNAP 2018 Exam Details Syllabus & Pattern pdf available
Below are the following details which are the different insights about the exam which a candidates need to know before applying the application shape. Subtle elements like how you have to fill the application frame what are the different reports required to fill the shape. Check the article beneath for the points of interest
The exam will be led in the third seven day stretch of December for which enlistment will initiate from the second seven day stretch of August and it will be led in two move in morning and night shifts. The term for the exam will be 3 hours and the mode will be online as it were. There will be 150 inquiries in the exam and there will be 3 segments in the exam. Each inquiry conveys 1 marks. You won’t get any imprints for the unattended inquiry. There will be negative checking in the exam and for each wrong answer 1/fourth marks will find deducted from the wrong solution. The medium of the paper will be in English. The sort of the inquiry is Multiple Choice Question and for each inquiry you will be given 4 alternatives and out of which you have to pick the right answer.
To apply for the exam the candidates must have the certain details of the education qualification they must have in order to apply for the exam. You can check the details in the points below:
- The candidates who had finished their graduation from any course from the recognised board or college with least of 50% marks (or 45% in case of SC/ST applicants) for all the Master of Business Administration Program.
- Competitors who have finished qualifying degree from any Foreign University must get an equality endorsement from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Every remote degree/capabilities should be checked from AIU by the applicant before looking for admission to any program of SIU.
- Assessment Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)issues proportionality endorsement for remote degrees/capabilities
- The division had now evacuated all the age limitation this time. So the hopefuls can apply the same number of time they need.
- The base age for applying for the exam is 21 years as it is the age when you totally get your graduation degree.
Documents Required For The Application
There are certain document which will be very useful for the candidates when they are applying for the exam or when they are going to give the exam.
- Photograph: Dimension: 3.5 x 4.5 cms; Recent, coloured, passport size photograph with white background. A photo graph should not be 3 month old
- Signature: Dimension: 6 x 3 cms; Format: JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG; Size: 10kb to 50kb
- An UIDAI authorized card (Adhaar Card)
- A Valid Mobile Number
- A registered Email ID
- For submitting the application fee you will be requiring a credit or platinum card
- The application charge must be paid through online mode and can also be paid through offline mode to for which a demand draft should be drawn under the address given below:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
- The applicants the individuals who are applying and are having a place with the General and OBC classes they have to present the charges of Rs.1750 as the extra charges.
- On the off chance that the competitors are deciding on the
- No relaxation is given to any of the competitors.
- In the event that you need to apply for the additional course given by the college then you have to pay Rs. 1000 additional for teh course.
- You can likewise pay the examination expense through the method of interest draft then you have to make the draft of Rs. 2065
- Once you completed all these step you had completed all the steps of your registration and now you will be seeing a filled application form you need to take printout of it for future use.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you if you find anything important in this article then you must comment in the comment box or drop any view which you are having or any type of query. We will be updating more and more details on he topic on our portal of Sabseupar.in