SSC CPO Exam Admit Card 2018| CPO 3 Tiers Hall Ticket Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Year Question Paper Sample Paper Model Test Paper Answer Key.
SSC CPO Exam Admit Card 2018
Hello folks today we are here to inform you that the notification which was earlier issued by the SSC for the various post in the CPO for which many candidates had applied the post was of Sub Inspector in the department. Now after when you are finished from filling the application form duty you need to wait for the admit card of the exam and the candidates need to have some patience for it because the admit card will get publish before 1 week or 10 days before the exam. We know that the exam is conducted by one of the most biggest central authority of the country SSC. The authority will be releasing the notification officially before the exam for admit card. Check the article below for the admit card of the exam.
The department had now issued a notification regarding to the post of SI that the admit card is now avalilable to download on the official website of the department. Candidates are informed that the admit card will be available through online mode only and so the candidates need to make some effort for the admit card. They are strictly advised that the do not wait for the admit card this time they will not be send by post.We are here providing you the each and single details of how you can download the admit card of the exam. Check the article below for the Admit card of the exam. We have also provided the steps to download the admit card.
SSC CPO 3 Tiers Hall Ticket
We are here providing you the admit card of the exam as the admit card or the hall ticket is very important article which a candidates need for the exam as it contain different data for the exam like date, time, scene and certain guidelines and control of the exam. Check how you can undoubtedly download the card from site or from here.
- Visit the official site of the department.
- Presently look through the archive of all the new updates under the heading of ‘Most recent News’.
- Subsequent to search the admit card check the refresh about the admit card.
- Presently when you see the connection tap on it and fill all the different data asked there.
- You have to fill the data like your date of birth, Roll no. or then again your enrollment No.
- Your card Will be shown their.
- Once You get the admit card check that whether all the information are correctly filled or not.
- Take its print out and convey it to you at the examination corridor
SSC CPO Exam Pattern
- There will be 2 exam for the recruitment one is conducted at the first stage of recruitment and other will be conducted after the physical exam.
- The candidates those who are appearing for the exam they must know that the questions for the exam are divided in the various section.
- All the question are multiple choice question and for each question the four option are allotted to each and the candidates need to select one correct answer from it.
- There will be negative marking in the exam too and for every wrong answer .25 marks will be deducted.
- The exam is total of 100 marks and the most of teh question will be asked from Maths.
- The syllabus of the exam will be 10th base which means whatever will be asked will be of what you studied in your 10th standard.
CPO exam Expected Cut Off Marks 2018
We are here giving you the details about the cut off marks which you need to have to require the marks over the cut off of the exam which is set by the office. Cut off marks afre teh minimum required marks which you need to clear the exam. We are below in the table providing you the idea about how the cut off can go this is not the original the original will be published later by the department:
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
Note: We once again inform you that this is not the original cut off you need to wait for the original cut off
SSC CPO Exam Pattern & Syllabus
We are also here providing you the syllabus of the exam and the pattern is provided above the admit card. There are total 4 subjects in the exam and the candidates need to prepare well for each of the exam because you need to get passed separately The four subjects are English, General Awareness and reasoning with Maths.
General knowledge or G.K. covers the 30% of the exam and deals with the general awareness of the candidates. It covers various aspect but mostly it covers various Awards & Trophies, Sports, Terminology, History, Geography, Abbreviations and many more.
English is the most important part of the exam as it covers completely the second paper it shows how good vocabs and if you are attentive while talking to others. Its main topics are Comprehension, Composition, Unseen Passage, Paragraph Writing, Antonym, Synonym. The syllabus for the 2nd part covers the same but only the level of question got increased.
Math is the third part of the exam and the most important part of the exam as it it covers the rest of the portion of the exam and covers all the logistic question of the department of the exam it likewise covers the fundamental related math which comes in the tenth segment. As we as a whole realize this is the scoring segment of the exam only a tad of training and diligent work can set you up well for the exam. The math is separated in Algebra, Arithmetic and geometry which is joined by mensuration. The questions will be form the Geometry, Algebra, Airthmatic and mensuration
We hope that you like the information provided in article ans if you do. Please do share it on your social media platform like Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. If you have any queries related to the written exam of SSC CPO and want to know about more then please do comment in the comment box.