Symbiosis SNAP Exam Dates 2019| SNAP Exam Syllabus & Pattern and Criteria Sample Paper Education Qualification Previous Year Questions Model Test Papers
Symbiosis SNAP Exam Dates 2019
Guys, all the student those who are in their last year of graduation or completed the graduation are informed that the dates for the SNAP exam is now out by the university. We are here providing you the complete details of the information about the exam. The SNAP is the graduation exam which is conducted by the Symbiosis at the international level for the student those who want to take admission in the various M.B.A and post graduate courses. After clearing the test there are more than 50 university where you can show your SNAP mark sheet to get the admission. All these colleges are affiliated from the Symbiosis and Symbiosis is one of the biggest and the largest university of the country and every year more than thousand student apply for the exam. We are here providing you the various information. You can search here details from exam dates to the exam syllabus and pattern, Education Qualification and many more. Check the article below for such information.
|Starting Date Of Application||2nd week of August 2018|
|Closing Date Of Application||Last week of November 2018|
|Admit Card||1st week of December 2018|
|SNAP Test||3rd week of December 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of December 2018|
In case you are excited about the course given by this foundation then you are having a splendid open entryway in light of the fact that the online application will start from the second seven day stretch of August and you are having a considerable measure of time to apply for the exam as the last date for the exam is in the time of November. The concede card or the corridor ticket will be available from the initial multi day stretch of December basically from the 10 to 12 days before the exam. It is ordinary that the exam will be coordinated in the third multi day stretch of December and the result will get articulated in seven days back of December. Below you can check about the various details on exam pattern, Education qualification, Syllabus and many more.
- The exam will be conducted through Online Mode only and the candidates need to present at the various examination centers allotted by the university.
- There will be negative marking in the exam and for each wrong answer 1/4th marks will get deducted.
- You won’t be getting any marks for the unattempted question
- The exam is divided in 5 parts.
- The duration for the exam is 2 hours.
- There will be 150 question in the exam. And they will be divided in different sections.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The pattern of the question will be Multiple Choice Question and for every question there will be 4 options available for the exam
- The exam will be divided in the many parts like English Comprehension,Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, G.K & Essay.
- The exam will be of total 150 marks.
- Each section will be of 30 marks.
Below are the various information about the syllabus of the exam there are various section in the exam which you need to know and what are the main topics of the exam.
- Verbal Reasoning, Antonyms, Synonyms, Comprehensions, Essays,Sentence completion, Jumbled paragraphs, Unseen Passage and many more.
Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, Averages, Complex numbers, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Trigonometry and many more.
- Social issues, World Records, Books, and authors, Science, History, Geography, International organizations and many more.
- Puzzles, Data Interpretation based on text, graphs, and tables, Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning and many more.
If you are applying for the exam then you must have the below discussed qualification of the exam. You can check the subtle elements in the focuses beneath:
- The candidates those who had completed their graduation from any course from the perceived board or school with slightest of half checks (or 45% if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST candidates) for all the Master of Business Administration Program.
- Contenders who have got done with qualifying degree from any Foreign University must get a correspondence underwriting from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Each remote degree/abilities ought to be checked from AIU by the candidate before searching for admission to any program of SIU.
- Assessment Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU )issues proportionality support for remote degrees/capacities.
The application fee of the exam can be filled from both the mode online or offline. But before that you need to know the certain other factors.
- If you want to presume the further listed course by the university so far that you need to apply for the additional course given by the college then you have to pay Rs. 1000 additional for the course.
- The applicants the individuals who are applying they have to pay the sum of Rs.1750 application fee.
- Non of the candidates is given relaxation or exempted from the fee
- You can likewise pay the examination expense through the method of demand draft then you have to make the draft of Rs. 2065. You need to issue demand draft in favor of
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
There are various document which a candidates need to have at the time of registration or at the time of exam. Check the list below for these information:
- As a matter of first importance you required a confirmed Aadhaar no. for your enlistment for the exam.
- A Valid Mobile Number
- A registered Email ID
- For the check of your age and the instruction capability you required to have a graduation degree issued from the recognized board or university of the country.
- An examined duplicate of all these archive and an ID proof and 2 passport size photo and the signature.
- It is important to carry an admit card to your examination hall because it will serve you as a medium for giving the exam.
Some Important Links:
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you if you find anything important in this article then you must comment in the comment box or drop any view which you are having or any type of query. We will be updating more and more details on he topic on our portal of Sabseupar.in