- 1 Uttarakhand Board 10th Syllabus 2018 & Prescribed Books
- 1.1 UBSE Syllabus Class Matric 2018 All Subjects
- 1.2 Tips to clear Uttarakhand Board Exam Tenth 2018
- 1.3 UBSE ENGLISH – LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE Unit Wise Marks & Text Books PDF Download
- 1.4 UBSE SCIENCE Syllabus & Text Books Model / Previous year paper 2018
- 1.5 UBSE Previous Year Solved Question Paper
- 1.6 UBSE Model Question Papers High School
Uttarakhand Board 10th Syllabus 2018 & Prescribed Books
UBSE which is the abbreviations for Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education. The Board exam of tenth class are soon going to happen. If you are also one of those students who are trying to get into it, then download the syllabus from here. If you are going to download the syllabus , then you can focus in the subjects better & you can check the details from here.
Don’t Miss :- Uttarakhand Board class 12th PCB 2018
The students are advised to revise the syllabus for at least three to four times, before the exam is going to happen. The syllabus is not much that you can’t even revise it for multiple times. Students are studying the whole syllabus for whole year & this time you can do it to score well in the board exams.
Board Exams is not a cake walk, but if you think that you can’t score well, then it is just an under statement. You need to be more focused on the same. We are here to provide you the details of your syllabus. You will get a good number of tips from here.
UBSE Syllabus Class Matric 2018 All Subjects
The syllabus of UBSE can be found from here in the form of PDF. The link of the syllabus is written here in the article. You can download here. The syllabus of class 10th is written here. The syllabus has been designed by such intention that students can learn all the concepts.
Here we are giving you both the syllabus & the allotted marks of all subjects. If you want to check all them, then you should check it. If you are going to prepare then we are here to share some tips for you.
Tips to clear Uttarakhand Board Exam Tenth 2018
- Planning :- First of all you need to know how you are going to prepare for the exams. You should plan with the sequence of your exams.
- Organization :- Create a time plan for all the subjects & cover the subjects with a very clear approach of the learning. You must know at what time, which topic must be complete.
- Take care of yourself. Take a good amount of water & food on time. Always remember Healthy mind stays in a healthy body.
- Revise the chapter one by one after some days of completion. The revision will lay a strong foundation on your subjects.
- You can also start solving some model & previous year paper fro more.
- Try to figure out which time is best for you to focus. This time can be the most efficient time for you.
- You can also find out the way you should check the memory. You can use your friend circle to test how much you memorize & he can help you for the same. This mutaul work will help you to be more effienct in the shortcomings.
UBSE ENGLISH – LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE Unit Wise Marks & Text Books PDF Download
- The duration of exam is 3 hours.
- The maximum marks of the exam is 100 marks.
- The paper will be divided into four parts i.e. Section A , Section B, Section C & Section D.
|Section & Alloted Marks||Questions related|
|SECTION A : READING 20 Marks||
|SECTION B : WRITING 20 Marks||
|SECTION C : READING 15 Marks|| A variety of short questions involving the use of particular structures within a context. Test types used will include cloze, gap-filling, sentence-completion, sentence-reordering, dialogue completion and sentence-transformation (including combining sentences). The Grammar syllabus will include the following areas for teaching:
Note : All other areas covered in Class IX will also be tested in Class X as this is an integrated course for this area of learning.
|SECTION D : TEXT BOOKS 45 Marks||
UBSE SCIENCE Syllabus & Text Books Model / Previous year paper 2018
- The exam for Science 10th Uttarakhand Board is of 3 hours duration.
- There are three sections in the exam i.e. Physics , Chemistry & Biology.
|I. Chemical Substances||18 marks|
|II. World of living||16 marks|
|III. Effects of Current||10 marks|
|IV. Light||08 marks|
|V. Natural Resources||08 marks|
|Unit 1 : Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour||Acids, bases and salts : General properties, examples and uses, concept of pH scale, importance of pH in everyday life; preparation and uses of sodium hydroxide, Bleaching powder, Baking soda, washing soda and Plaster of Paris.
Chemical reactions : Chemical Equation, Types of chemical reactions : combination, decomposition, displacement, double displacement, precipitation, neutralization, oxidation and reduction in terms of gain and loss of oxygen and hydrogen.
Metals and non metals : General properties of Metals and Non-metals, reactivity series, Formation and properties of ionic compounds, Basic Metallurgical processes, corrosion and its prevention. Carbon Compounds : Covalent bonding in carbon compounds. Versatile nature of carbon, Nomenclature of carbon compounds, Functional groups, difference between saturated hydrocarbonsand unsaturated hydrocarbons, Ethanol and Ethanoic acid (only properties and uses), soaps and detergents.
Periodic classification of elements : Modern Periodic table, Gradation in Properties.
|Unit 2 : World of Living||Life Processes : “living” things; Basic concept of nutrition, respiration, transport and excretion in
plants and animals.Control and Co-ordination in animals and plants : Tropic movements in plants; Introduction to
plant hormones; control and co-ordination in animals : voluntary, involuntary and reflex action,
nervous system; chemical co-ordination : animal hormones.Reproduction : Reproduction in animal and plants (asexual and sexual). Need for and methods of
family planning. Safe sex vs HIV/AIDS. Child bearing and women’s health.
Heridity and evolution : Heridity; Origin of life : brief introduction; Basic concepts of evolution.
Theme : How things work.
|Unit 3 : Effects of Current||Potential difference and electric current. Ohm’s law; Resistance, Factors on which the resistance of a
conductor depends. Series combination of resistors, parallel combination of resistors; Heating effect of
Electric current; Electric Power, Inter relation between P, V, I and R.Magnets : Magnetic field, field lines, field due to a current carrying wire, field due to current carrying
coil or solenoid; Force on current carrying conductor, Fleming’s left hand rule. Electro magnetic
induction. Induced potential difference, Induced current. Fleming’s Right Hand Rule, Direct current.
Alternating current; frequency of AC. Advantage of AC over DC. Domestic electric circuits.
|Unit 4 : Natural Phenomena||Reflection of light at curved surfaces, Images formed by spherical mirrors, centre of curvature, principal axis, principal focus, focal length. Mirror Formula (Derivation not required), Magnification.
Refraction; laws of refraction, refractive index.
|Unit 5 : Natural Resources||Conservation of natural resources : Management of natural resources. Conservation and judicious use of natural resources. Forest and wild life, coal and petroleum conservation. Examples of People’s participation for conservation of natural resources.
The Regional environment : Big dams : advantages and limitations; alternatives if any. Water harvesting. Sustainability of natural resources.