- 1 Important Dates for XAT 2019
- 2 How to register for XAT 2019
- 3 XAT Eligibility Criteria
- 4 XAT Exam Pattern 2019
- 5 XAT Syllabus 2019
- 6 XAT Preparation Tips
- 7 XAT Result 2019
- 8 XAT Score Card
- 9 XAT Cut Off
- 10 Admission Process of XAT 2019
Download XAT 2019 Exam Syllabus and Dates PDF
XAT 2019 exam is going held on January 2019. XAT commonly known as Xavier Aptitude Test is an exam which is managed by the Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur. The XLRI conducts the exam in all over India. The exam is conducted to provide admission in the management field. The XAT score is accepted in more than 150 institutes for the admission. The students must have registered for the courses on the basis of GMAT score. This article will provide you details about the XAT exam 2019.
Important Dates for XAT 2019
The most important dates of XAT 2019 are given here.
- Online Registration Start :- 3rd week of August 2018
- Editing of completed application :- 3rd week of August to 3rd week of December
- Last date for registration :- Last week of November 2018
- Last date to for registration & received application only for DD payment :- 3rd week of December 2018
- Admit Card Issue :- 3rd week of December 2018
- XAT exam date :- 1st week of January 2019
- Answer Key Release :- 3rd week of January 2019
- Result Declaration :- Last week of January 2019
- XAT Score Card :- Release 1st week of February 2019
How to register for XAT 2019
The registration for XAT 2019 has to be done online. Open the official website to complete the registration.
- The date of registration will be on 3rd week of August 2018.
- The application must be filled and submitted before November 2018.
- Candidates must have uploaded the scanned images of photograph and sign in the prescribed format.
- Candidate can apply for more than one programs with a single application.
- You can now take a printout of the XAT application form for future use.
- After you have complete the payment process from demand draft, you can send the application to the given address.
The Chairperson, Admissions,
XLRI, Circuit House Area (East),
Jamshedpur – 831001
XAT 2019 Registration Fee
The application fee is to be payed by the online banking and Demand draft. The Demand Draft is to be made in favor of XLRI Jamshedpur. The fee details are given here:
Without late fee
- XAT 2019 :- Rs. 1650
- XLRI Courses (If Interested) :- Rs. 1650 + Rs. 300 each course (additional fee)
With late fee
- XAT Fee :- Rs. 2000
- XLRI Courses (If Interested) :- Rs. 2000 + Rs. 500 each course (additional fee)
XAT Eligibility Criteria
The details of the XAT eligibility are given here.
- XAT 2019 exam is open for Indian, Foreign & NRI Nationals.
- But the NRI & Foreign candidates can apply only through GMAT score.
XAT 2019 Minimum Qualification
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have done bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: There is no criteria of qualifying marks to apply for the examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
XAT Exam Pattern 2019
The candidates must know about the exam pattern of XAT 2019.
- The exam is to be done via Online Mode.
- The exam i divided into two sections i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- The total time of the exam will be 3 hours 35 minutes.
- There will be total of 98 questions in the same.
- The questions are to be asked from the given sections i.e. Quantitative Ability, English Language & Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, G.K & Essay.
- The neagtive marking is applied for the wrong attempt i.e. 0.15 marks.
|Papers||Duration||Sections||Number of Questions|
|Paper 1||170 minutes||English Language & Logical Reasoning||24|
|Paper 2||40 minutes||Essay||One Topic|
XAT Syllabus 2019
The main sections of XAT 2019 exam is based on the various section.
- English Language & Logical Reasoning
- Decision Making,
- Quantitative Ability,
- General Knowledge & Essay.
As the syllabus is not fully specified , but the topics are given from paper with us.
XAT Preparation Tips
- The candidates must have known about the details of the exams and this will help you to know about the simple tips of cracking the exam.
- You can make a simple time table in your routine to provide equal time to each section.
- You can also solve the previous year question papers & sample papers.
- Also study the XAT books & study material.
- Also take care of your health and stay fit for the same.
XAT Result 2019
The candidates will be able to check the result from the last week of January 2019. The instructions are given here via online mode on the official website. The result is declared only Online and will be announced along with the OMR answer sheet.
XAT Score Card
The score card of XAT 2019 will be announced on the official website. The XAT score card 2019 will be given on the first week of February 2019. The score card will be displayed after your enter the registration number & date of birth.
XAT Cut Off
The cut off marks of XAT 2019 will be available through online mode on the website. The official website for XAT will provide the XAT sectional cut-offs for different programmes of XLRI.
Admission Process of XAT 2019
The score card of XAT 2019 will be used to get the admission to the XLRI & XAT associate institutions. Some candidates can apply for multiple courses and they will be called for multiple interviews & group discussions.
Students must have visited the official website of XAT and check the XAT score for the separate application. The candidates will be provided all the details of the XAT i.e. XAT score ,academic background & relevant work experience.
The selection process of all the courses is not the same. It is based on the nature of course. The final selection is based on the XAT performance, personal interviews (and/or group discussions), academic background, relevant work experience & extracurricular activities.
Hope you have seen much details of the same. If you want to know anything else out of it, then you can ask that via comments. Thank You.