BITSAT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Application Dates, How to Apply
About BITSAT 2019 Application
The Application Form of BITSAT is released in the December 2018. Before you start seeing the details related to the BITSAT exam dates 2019, we gonna talk about some other things.
BITS Pilani or Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences. The exam is organised to provide admission in engineering and pharmacy courses in the various specializations. The admission will be provided to the BITS, Pilani, K.K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus. The following details about BITS are given here. The dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc are given.
BITSAT 2019 Exam Instructions
The candidates who will fill the application form with the online mode. The mentioned details are given in the application form.
- The BITSAT registration 2019 will be done in the month of December 2018.
- The application form can be corrected during the correction period in the given dates.
- The correction will be done via Online Mode.
- You have to upload the scanned images of your Photograph and signature.
- The format of images should be JPG/JPEG format.
- The photograph size should be 4KB to 50KB and signature size should be 1KB to 30KB.
- There is no need to mail the printout of the application form to the institution.
- The application correction will start on March 2019.
BITSAT 2019 Application Fee
- The Fee payment can be done via debit/credit card and net banking.
- The candidates can pay the fee through downloaded e-challan of ICICI bank also.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- The application fee is given for the various categories.
|Male Candidates||Rs. 2950/-|
|Female Candidates||Rs. 2450/-|
|Candidates choosing Dubai exam centre (both male & female)||Rs. 4500/-|
BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should check the eligibility criteria before you fill the application form. The details are given here.
- Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in the year 2018 from any recognized board.
- For B.Pharm :- Must have PCB or PCM group and adequate proficiency in English.
- Except B.Pharm, candidates should have PCM subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have obtained 75% marks in PCM/PCB subjects with at least 60% marks in each subject.
- Candidates appearing in the 12th exams in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exams in the year 2017 will not be eligible to apply.
BITSAT Application Datesheet 2019
The tentative dates for the exam will be given to the candidates for the BITSAT 2019 application schedule
|Release of application||3rd week of December 2018|
|End date to submit application||2nd week of March 2019|
|Application correction window||3rd week of March 2019|
|Exam date||3rd to last week of May 2019|
Steps to Apply for BITSAT 2019 Exam
The candidates who are going to fill the application form of the BITSAT 2019, the details for the steps are given here.
- Open the official website link i.e.
- Read all the instructions on the instruction page opened on the screen.
- Now read the instructions given here.
- Now click on the “Allow me to apply online” link.
- Go to the “New Registration” button.
- Input all the details like full name, gender, DOB, email ID and security code.
- Now click on the Proceed button.
- Fill your personal details i.e. qualification, test preference and other required details.
- Also upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the Application fee as given through online or offline mode.
- Also review your application before you submit it finally.
- Take a print Out of the application form and save it for the future use.
Before you fill BITSAT Application 2019
The application process is Online. The registration form must be filled with the various basic details , 12th exam, test center preference, etc. Fill the required details like Name, Gender, DOB, Email, etc. and submit it. Complete the fee payment details with the online or Offline Mode. Do not to forget to take a printout of the application for further use, after submitting the application form.