Download BSF admit card name wise tradesman 2018 from the official website of BSF @ www.bsf.nic.in
BSF look up for the various recruitment in the department. If the application process of BSF is completed, then you can see the website for next update. After that soon the official website provides you the Admit card for the exam. The hall ticket will provide you details of the exam which is going to be conducted soon. The online application is closed & the hall ticket are available to download.
The admit card is a document that provides you enough information which is used for the exam hall. The information that is printed on the paper are your roll number, date and time duration of the exam and exam centre.
So it is mandatory to carry your admit card in the exam hall with an identity proof in the exam centre. If you won’t carry the admit card, then you won’t be able to sit in the exam. The invigilator will not permit you to sit in the exam hall.
How To Know Admit Cards Are Available
The candidates who do not see the updated news from the admit card, can see the details of thier exam. if you haven’t updated the details of your application, then you can see that from here.
You have to check your email ID regularly & you will get the details in such a way that you won’t be missing any update by the BSF and you will receive the notification regarding your admit card.
So it is very important to download your admit card two or three days before the exam date.It is advised because to check all the content in the admit card for corrction. If your admit card is not having right details, then you can get some details to correct the details.
Note: If you find any misprint or any other mistake you can contact the BSF authority via e-mail/phone.
The Admit card is very useful document that you carry to your exam hall. Because without an admit card , you won’t be able to sit in the examination hall.
Steps To Follow For Downloading Admit card
As we know that the online process is now given in the BSF Application process. you can check the details for the admit card form the official website of BSF. You need to register online for the post you want to apply. The admit card is always given on the same registration details. If you think the process is complicated then you can see the documents in the admit card from here.
The online process is a very simple process where some candidates faces problem but you can understand this very easily from here. The important thing that you need to know is you can download the exam hall ticket from the official website of BSF. Most of the candidates waste their precious time searching in various websites for the admit card.
You can follow us to know the admit card downloading process from here. You can also see the details of the same from here. The steps to download the admit card is given here. You need to carry the admit card to the exam hall.
- Firstly, visit the official website of www.bsf.nic.in
- On the home page look for the career prospects tab.
- Click on the link to open.
- A new page will open, look for the related link of BSF hall ticket and click on it.
- Now, enter all the details like roll number and registration number .
- After verifying all the details click on the submit button.
- After few minutes your admit card will be display on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of admit card to carry it in the examination hall.
The steps given here are clear to you. Your admit card will let you help all the exam hall. You admit card serves as an identity in the exam hall. The candidate will be verified in the exam hall with the help of admit card. Always check all the details of admit card from here.
Important Points And Instruction For Exam Hall
- First of all, you need to download the Admit card & check all the details from it. If you find the mistake , then you can call the BSF authority immediately.
- You also have to carry an identity proof in the exam hall for the same.
- Read all the instructions in the admit card before you go to the exam hall.
- Reach the exam hall half hour before the time before the time.
- The candidate must know that the usage of Mobile, Calculator, Tab and any electronic devices will be strictly banned in the examination hall.
- The details of your candidature like roll number, name, registration number etc in the OMR sheet must be filled carefully.
- The candidate will get extra time of fifteen minutes to read the instructions mentioned in the question booklet.
- Please read all the instructions in the admit card to know all the conditions of the admit card.
Importance of Admit Card
If you have ever forget the admit card after going to the exam hall. You will not be allowed to write the exam if you don’t have your admit card. That is the only proof that you are a registered, valid and eligible candidate. That is why it is important to carry your admit card during your exam.
The importance of the Admit card is know to all. The candidate need to proof some detals to verify to the authorities. The admit card is not only document that will provide you details of the same. The exam hall is going to the same for it. Yes, you heard it right!
- BSF Tradesman Written Exam Syllabus
- BSF Tradesman Written Exam Syllabus and Books
- Preparation Tips for Border Security Forces
If you went exam hall without your admit card, then you will be considered a fool there. The authorities will not allow you to enter the exam centre even. So, hall ticket or call letter is of great importance.
We know that candidates can face various problems while downloading the admit card/hall ticket. Here are some common queries that we have collected.
Q: What to do if there is too much delay in accessing the page?
Ans: It happens due to several factors, including internet speed, large number of candidates trying to download their admit card simultaneously. So, such a problem you come across, you must retry with your downloading after a gap of 5 minutes or during non-peak hours in the night.
Q: Where to get the registration number and password?
Ans: When you register, the registration number and password are generated and appear on your computer screen. Immediately after the successful registration, you get an auto generated email acknowledgement at you registered email address.
Q: What if my Registration number is rejected on login screen?
Ans: Please make sure that the registration number is same as it is provided to you. You can check your entered registration number from the e-mail in which you have received your registration number.
Q: What if I am unable to login or login failed message appears on the screen?
Ans: Recheck the entries you made the fields shown on the screen. The registration number and password must be entered in the available fields as they appeared on screen during registration and you received via an auto generated email acknowledgement.
Q: How to make correction if there is any mistake in the admit card?
Ans: If you find any misprint in the admit card then you need to contact the BSF authorities immediately via e-mail or phone.
So if you have enough information for the BSF Admit card, then you can check the details & share the article with friends who are studying for the BSF enntrance exam. You can subscribe for more updates @ sabseupar.in