CLAT 2019 Application form| CLAT Exam Notification 2019 Exam Dates and Syllabus Sample Paper Previous Year Question Paper
CLAT Application form 2019
Guys, he National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO) has now issued a notice with respect to the exam of CLAT 2019. Every one of the hopefuls the individuals who are occupied with applying for the exam and worked there future in the LAW segment they can apply through the online mode. It is the main exam of the nation which are led for the understudy the individuals who are occupied with making their profession in the LAW workforce and the understudy the individuals who clear this exam they found the opportunity in getting affirmation in their preferred school. The method of the exam is disconnected mode. Here we are giving you the insights about the CLAT 2019 exam including application shape, exam date, capability, exam plan, syllabus, et cetera.
|Starting Date Of Application||3rd week of December 2018|
|Last Date Of Application||1st January 2019|
|Last Date Of Submitting Fees||31st March 2019|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of CLAT Entrance Exam||12th May 2019|
|Admit Card||3rd week of April 2019|
|Answer key||After few days of exam|
|Result/ Merit List Declaration||Last week of May 2019|
|Seat Allocation Publication||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling Date||Till 2nd week of June 2019|
Candidates those who are willing to apply for the post they can apply from the 3rd Week Of December this year and the last day of applying is 1st January 2019 and teh candidates can submit the fees till 31st of March. You can also change your examination center till the 3rd week of April. You will be informed when the admit card gets published and the dates for the exam are starting from the third week of April 2019. The answer key will be published after the exam and you will be notified for that. The result is expected to be released on the Last week of May. The counselling for the exam is from 2nd week of June.
CLAT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria Exam Details
Before you fill up the form you need to know the various step of filling up the form. So that you won’t face any problem while filling up the form
Steps To Fill CLAT Application Form
- Remember the application form can only be fill through online mode only.
- To submit the form you need to visit the official Website of CLAT.
- Every one of the candidates must have confirmed adhaar no. for enlisting themselves on the website.
- Applicants must give all the required points of interest while topping off the online application frame.
- Upload your passport size photo and the scanned signed signature.
- For confirming reason you have to transfer a copy of your Graduation Degree.
- The individual with some kind of handicap need to present the declaration of his incapacity as well.
- You will be requested to pick your place where you need to give the examination.
- You registration is finished now and now you can take a printout of the application form.
- After you effectively enlisted yourself for the exam. You have to present the charges for which you should have ATM or Debit card
- Take a print out for the future reference.
CLAT have the variety of courses for the student for which the education qualification is very different from each other below we are providing you the education qualification as required by the course.
- L.L.B: The candidate who is applying for the LLM must have passing certificate of 12th with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- L.L.B: The candidate who is applying for the LL.B./5 year or Integrated LL.B. (Hons.) from a recognized university with 55% marks in aggregate. Reserved category candidates have to secure 50% marks.
CLAT Important Dates
You need to keep the various important dates in your mind in order to complete the your examination process:
|Starting of application||1st January 2019|
|Online submission of fee||1st March 2019|
|Last date of payment through Challan||Last week of February|
|Last date to submit fee||1st week of March|
|Print and download application form||2nd week of May|
|Exam Dates||12th May 2019|
The candidates need to submit the application fee on time but as their are student divided according to the category so the relaxation is also given to the candidates according to the category they are belonging.
- The candidates those who are belonging to the General and OBC category they need to pay the sum of Rs. 4000 as an application fee.
- For the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category and other backward classes they need to pay up the sum of Rs. 3500.
- The fee payment can also be done through online mode to. For that you must have credit card/debit card/net banking/pay wallet/RuPay, etc.
- Candidates those who are filling the fees through Offline mode they need to take a printout through the Bank Challan.
- The fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- Candidates those who are having the Nationality of Indian Origin can apply for the post.
- Foreign National candidates not need to appear for CLAT exam, they can apply directly to the concerned institutions.
The main documents required for the post are mentioned below:
- First of all you required a verified Aadhaar no. for your registration for the exam.
- A Valid Mobile Number
- A original Email ID
- For the verification of your age and the education qualification you required to have the a mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
- A scanned copy of all these document and two passport size photo and the autograph for which the dimensions will be mentioned there.
- To submit the fees you need a credit or debit card
- The application fee can only be paid through online mode only.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you if you find anything important in this article then you must comment in the comment box or drop any view which you are having or any type of query. We will be updating more and more details on he topic on our portal of Sabseupar.in