1 CLAT Exam Dates 2019
1.1 CLAT 2019 Application Details & Various Information
- 1.1.1 CLAT Important Dates
- 1.1.2 CLAT Admission Process 2019
- 1.1 CLAT 2019 Application Details & Various Information
CLAT Exam Dates 2019| CLAT Exam Notification Pattern & Syllabus Sample Paper Previous Year Question Paper Model Test Paper Application Fee Eligibility Criteria CLAT Important Dates
CLAT Exam Dates 2019
The Application for one of the biggest LAW exam CLAT is currently being out by the division so the competitors the individuals who are keen on applying and making their profession in the LAW segment are generally welcome. The exam will be directed by the NLUO shortening of National LAW University Of Odisha. Candidates are encouraged to have a sharp eyes on the different exam dates or some other essential dates since one’s you free you won’t get anther possibility. Additionally, competitors will likewise abstain from missing of critical occasions identified with CLAT 2019 by keeping a genuine track of the imperative dates of CLAT 2019. We are here giving all of you the different dates critical for CLAT 2019 can every one of the points of interest here identified with application date, concede card, exam date, result, cutoff and counselling. The applicants looking for admissions to undergrad and post-graduate law programs offered by 20 National Law Universities including other graduate schools can check here the schedule of occasions of CLAT 2019. Check the article beneath for the points of interest of the exam.
CLAT 2019 Application Details & Various Information
There are different thoughts arising in the mind of the candidates are having which must be cleared so that there should be no problem aroused in future. We are giving you the different data identified with the application frame. You can have answer for your concern from the article underneath:
There are various document which a candidates need to have at the time of registration or at the time of exam. Check the list below for these information:
- As a matter of first importance you required a confirmed Aadhaar no. for your enlistment for the exam.
- A Valid Mobile Number
- A registered Email ID
- For the check of your age and the instruction capability you required to have the a stamp sheet of tenth and twelfth.
- An examined duplicate of all these archive and two international ID estimate photograph and the signature for which the measurements will be specified there.
- To present the charges you require a credit or platinum card
- The application charge must be paid through online mode as it were.
CLAT Important Dates
|Starting Date Of Application||3rd week of December 2018|
|Last Date Of Application||1st January 2019|
|Last Date Of Submitting Fees||31st March 2019|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of CLAT Entrance Exam||12th May 2019|
|Admit Card||3rd week of April 2019|
|Answer key||After few days of exam|
|Result/ Merit List Declaration||Last week of May 2019|
|Seat Allocation Publication||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling Date||Till 2nd week of June 2019|
The individuals those who are willing to apply for the exam they are require to apply from the third Week Of December this year and the most recent day of applying is first January 2019 and the hopefuls can present the expenses till 31st of March. You can likewise change your examination focus till the third seven day stretch of April. You will be educated when the concede card gets distributed and the dates for the exam are beginning from the third seven day stretch of April 2019. The appropriate response key will be distributed after the exam and you will be told for that. The outcome is relied upon to be discharged on the Last seven day stretch of May. The advising for the exam is from second seven day stretch of June.
CLAT Admission Process 2019
Through CLAT candidates those who are applying they will get opportunity to get the admission in the five-year integrated and postgraduate law programs. At the moment when the notification for the CLAT is out many candidates hustled to fill the application form, To know the admission process follow the procedure below
- Hopefuls need to fill the CLAT application shape in the wake of guaranteeing that they meet the qualification criteria.
- In the wake of getting enrolled for the CLAT 2019. The division will issue the concede cards which will be corridor tickets for the competitors.
- Every one of those applicants who show up in the CLAT 2019 online paper, will be given an All India Rank (AIR) amid aftereffect of CLAT.
- In view of the CLAT 2019 scores, the test takers can go to the directing procedure and a NLU will be offered on the basis of merit cum-preference.
CLAT Education Qualification
- L.L.B: The candidate who is applying for the LLB must have passing certificate of 12th with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- L.L.B: The candidate who is applying for the LL.B./5 year or Integrated LL.B. (Hons.) from a recognized university with 55% marks in aggregate. Reserved category candidates have to secure 50% marks.
Steps To Fill The Application Form
The application can be filled in 3 easy steps. You can check below the filling of application form:
- For the enlistment hopefuls need to visit the official site of the office and need to scan for the connection of the CLAT 2019 Apply Online. Keep in mind the application must be filled through online mode as it were.
- Every one of the competitors more likely than not confirmed adhaar no. for enrolling themselves on the entryway.
- Keep a note that while at the same time topping off the frame you should filled the subtle elements which are set apart with an extraordinary sign on them. They are the necessary points of interest to be filled
- In the wake of Filling Up the Form Submit it and you will get enrolled. Keep this enlistment no. with yourself. It will be useful later.
Uploading Photograph and Signature
- In this stage you need to upload your scanned photograph and Signature.
- All the scanned images need to be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photograph should should not exceed more than 40 kb.
- The signature image should be between 1 kb and 30 kb.
- Dimension for the photograph: 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (Height) only.
- The signature should be in between 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (Height) only.
Submitting the Application Fee
- Once you are done with uploading the photographs and getting registered then you need to submit the application fees.
- The amount for the application fee is provided below.
- All you will be requiring is the Debit / Credit card to fill the fee.
- Candidates those who are belonging to the General/OBC/SAP category they need to pay up the sum of Rs 4000 to the candidates.
- Candidates those who are belonging to the SC/ST category or any other backward category they need to pay the sum of Rs. 3500 as the application fee to the department
Once you completed all these step you had completed all the steps of your registration and now you will be seeing a filled application form you need to take printout of it for future use.
Some Important Links
Click Here To Check The CLAT 2019 Application form
Click Here To Check The CLAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you if you find anything important in this article then you must comment in the comment box or drop any view which you are having or any type of query. We will be updating more and more details on he topic on our portal of Sabseupar.in