CLAT Exam Preparation Tips 2019| CLATModel Test Paper Sample Paper Previous Year Questions Exam Syllabus And Pattern Exam Dates 2019
CLAT Exam Preparation Tips 2019
The application for the CLAT exam is now out on the official website of the department and the candidates those who are interested in applying for the exam they are advised that they need to visit the official website for applying. . The exam will be conducted by the NLUO ( National LAW University of Odisha ). This is the very important exam for the student so that after this they can get the admission in the various LAW colleges of the country. It is a graduation exam which on passing can get you admission in some of the various colleges of the country who are providing and are very respected in the LAW degrees. The exam is for both the U.G. and P.G. colleges of the country and only those who hold the 12th passing certificate and graduation degree can apply for the exam or those who are appearing in the last year can apply for the exam. We are here providing you the details and some of the best preparation tips for the exam which you can follow to score highest marks in the exam.
Along with the exam or preparation tips you will get the admission procedure, Sample Paper, Model Test Paper in the pdf format so that you can download it and use it fr the further use in the future. To clear the exam you need to work very hard and stay focused for your studies because the syllabus is very wide and you won’t be having enough time to cover the exam.
CLAT Model Test Paper Sample Paper Previous Year Questions
Along with studies there are certain various other things which you need to prepare so that you can easily cover or crack the exam. First of all you need to prepare a time table for yourself because only then you can adjust your time to cover the whole wide syllabus and their are various aspects which you need to cover and you need to give separate time to study each subject. If you made a time table only then you can apply for the job. Below there is a exam pattern which can help you to make your time table.
- The exam will be fully computerized and the exam will be conducted online.
- The duration for the exam is 2 hours.
- The question will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- There will be total 200 question in the exam 30 from each subject.
- The question will be multiple choice question and for each question you will get 4 option.
- The exam will be in both the Hindi and English
- Each question carries 1 marks.
- There will be negative markings to in the exam and for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The distribution of marks according to the subject are given below in the table:
From the above table you can have the idea that General Knowledge and the Legal Aptitude is the part which cover most of the question in the exam so you need to focus yourself more on studying the General Knowledge and the Legal Aptitude. You can cover most of the syllabus in General Knowledge of you develop a habit of reading newspaper and listening the news.
Exam Preparation Tips
- First thing you should do is to make the time table and understand the syllabus thoroughly.
- There are many subjects in the exam for which you need to cover various aspects ad need to give separate time for each of the topic. You can do it by perusing daily paper, gather new words and make their notes. Locate the significance and utilization of the words. Inquiry equivalent word or an antonym of the words.
- For the grammar section you can practice on the online quiz. Prefer the newspaper and practice a lot and for the instance try to use your school grammar book.
- For the current affairs try to read the newspaper especially Times Of India and many more are there. In it try for the articles it can help you in preparing for you english exam too.
- Enhance yourself by viewing the news, perusing the daily paper and week after week magazine like “Pratiyogita Darpan”.
- Books like “Manorama” are mainly made for cracking this time of exam.
- To prepare for history, geology, and science make use of “Pearson’s book”.
- Try not to mug up step through an exam.
- For the Math you can prepare from the 10th and 12th books.
- When you considered the entire subject or course before time. Try not to sit without moving continue modifying them an opportunity to time.
- Sample Paper is the another technique for getting ready for the exam and through along these lines you can keep up your speed and you can likewise realize that what kind of inquiries are asked in the exam and how are the imprints dispersed in the exam
- Revising the previous year question paper is the another method of preparing for the exam and through this way you can maintain your speed and you can also know that what type of questions are asked in the exam and how are the marks distributed in the exam.
- To prepare well guarantee yourself to give enough time to your weaker section. You should lock in on the zones in which you are frail and attempt to sustain them.
- You should attempt the best alternative you need to think about and that is Internet. Web is the place which furnish you different subjects to think about with the diverse perspectives. You can likewise get different records like Sample Paper, Model Test Paper and the earlier Year question paper.
Some Important Links
- Click Here To Check the CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Click Here To Check the CLAT 2019 Exam Dates
- Click Here to Download The CLAT 2019 Application Form
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you if you find anything important in this article then you must comment in the comment box or drop any view which you are having or any type of query. We will be updating more and more details on he topic on our portal of Sabseupar.in