CLAT LAW Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019| CLAT Exam Dates, Syllabus & Pattern Model Test Paper Previous Year Question Paper
CLAT LAW Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019
All the student those who are planning to presume their career in the LAW sector for them there is a golden opportunity as the National Law University Odisha ( NLUO ) had issued a notification regarding to the exam of CLAT 2019. All the interested candidates can apply for the exam and after clearing the exam candidates can get the admission in the various LAW courses like LLB, LLM and many other in the many reputed colleges of the country. We are here giving you the point by point data and qualification criteria of the exam. CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 for both the undergrad and postgraduate law programs. It ought to likewise be noticed that each NLU taking part in CLAT 2019 may have their separate CLAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria. It has been watched numerous a times that applicants in rush of filling the application type of CLAT 2019.
|Starting Date Of Application||3rd week of December 2018|
|Last Date Of Application||1st January 2019|
|Last Date Of Submitting Fees||31st March 2019|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of CLAT Entrance Exam||12th May 2019|
|Admit Card||3rd week of April 2019|
|Answer key||After few days of exam|
|Result/ Merit List Declaration||Last week of May 2019|
|Seat Allocation Publication||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling Date||Till 2nd week of June 2019|
Candidates those who are willing to apply for the post they can apply from the 3rd Week Of December this year and the last day of applying is 1st January 2019 and teh candidates can submit the fees till 31st of March. You can also change your examination center till the 3rd week of April. You will be informed when the admit card gets published and the dates for the exam are starting from the third week of April 2019. The answer key will be published after the exam and you will be notified for that. The result is expected to be released on the Last week of May. The counselling for the exam is from 2nd week of June.
CLAT 2019 Exam Dates, criteria, Syllabus pdf Download
As you are applying for the exam, we are here providing you the syllabus for the exam of CLAT about eligibility criteria. As their are few rules and regulation made for the candidates by the department which the candidates need to follow in order to gain score in the exam and to clear the exam. Knowing eligibility criteria is very important for the candidates because while filling up the form they filled wrong details and it was found later his or her registration will get terminated.
CLAT have the assortment of courses for the understudy for which the instruction capability is altogether different from each other underneath we are giving you the training capability as required by the course
- Candidates must be passed from the Senior Secondary School Examination or equivalent to it.
- Candidates must have atleast 45% marks in their qualifying degree to show up in CLAT 2019. For the candidates those who belong to the SC and ST classes need to score no less than 40 percent in their total of subjects combined.
- Candidates who are appearing up in the twelfth examination which will initiate in March/April will likewise be qualified for CLAT 2019.
Post Graduate Courses
- Competitors applying for postgraduate law program, LLM need to have a four year certification in law. The law degree can be of five-year coordinated or multi year law program from an organization affirmed by Bar Council of India.
- A competitors need to score atleast 55 percent in his/her graduation exam and the candidates belonging to the SC/ST or any other backward classes they are given 5% of relaxation.
- Candidates who are applying for the UG courses for them the minimum age criteria is 20 years for teh candidates belonging to the General and NRIs/NRI Sponsored candidates and the candidates belonging to OBC /SC/ST /SAP category candidates for them the age limit is 22 years.
- Candidates those who are applying for the post graduate courses for them there is no upper limit age criteria set by the department.
The candidates those who are applying for the exam they need to pay the application fee and this fee can vary as the student of the different class or category. Check the points below for that:
- Candidates those who are belonging to the General/OBC/SAP category they need to pay up the sum of Rs 4000 to the candidates.
- Candidates those who are belonging to the SC/ST category or any other backward category they need to pay the sum of Rs. 3500 as the application fee to the department.
- We like to inform that the application can only be submitted through online mode only for this a candidate must have a bank account with the credit or debit card facility.
Steps To Fill CLAT Application Form
- Remember the application form can only be fill through online mode only.
- To submit the form you need to visit the official Website of CLAT.
- Every one of the candidates must have confirmed adhaar no. for enlisting themselves on the website.
- Applicants must give all the required points of interest while topping off the online application frame.
- Upload your passport size photo and the scanned signed signature.
- For confirming reason you have to transfer a copy of your Graduation Degree.
- The individual with some kind of handicap need to present the declaration of his incapacity as well.
- You will be requested to pick your place where you need to give the examination.
- You registration is finished now and now you can take a printout of the application form.
- After you effectively enlisted yourself for the exam. You have to present the charges for which you should have ATM or Debit card
- Take a print out for the future reference.
Some Important Links
Click Here To Check The CLAT 2019 Application form
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you if you find anything important in this article then you must comment in the comment box or drop any view which you are having or any type of query. We will be updating more and more details on he topic on our portal of Sabseupar.in