- 1 CRPF Constable Exam Syllabus 2018
- 2 CRPF Exam Syllabus & Pattern pdf Download
- 2.1 CRPF Post Wise Exam Pattern 2018
CRPF Constable Exam Syllabus 2018 – Exam Pattern @ crpf.nic.in Exam Sample Paper Hindi English Head Constable Previous Year Question Paper Model Test paper Eligibility Criteria Exam Guide.
CRPF Constable Exam Syllabus 2018
Guys as you all know that CRPF is one of the oldest police force in the country which was formed in the year 1939. It turned into the Central Reserve Police Force on order of the CRPF Act on 28th December 1949. The main responsibility of this institution is to empower the administration to keep up Rule of Law, Public Order and Internal Security viably and proficiently to protect National Integrity and Promote Social Harmony and Development by maintaining matchless quality of the Constitution.
Every year CRPF needs to recruit the candidates to fill the vacant post int he department. So in order to fill this vacancy the department issues a recruitment notification for the each and every post leaving the high official ranks. The higher rank needs to much of experience and it is only possible if the candidates takes experience from the lower post and there are better chances of his promotion. Earlier this department had issued the notification for the post like constable and the head constable in the department. We are here below providing you all the related details of the exam manly the syllabus of the exam.Check it in the article below as it is one of the most important document of the exam.
CRPF Exam Syllabus & Pattern pdf Download
There ae many post in the department and the candidates applying for the job must know the each and every thing about the syllabus of the exam because as it is the first step of the exam and if you get flung in this exam then you need to start every thing again no re test will be conducted for this exam. Check the article below post wise but first you need to check the syllabus for the written exam which is same for everyone.
General Studies & Reasoning:
- Analytical Aptitude And Ability
- Similarities And Differences
- Spatial Visualization & Orientation
- Arithmetical Reasoning And Figural Classification
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding And Decoding
- General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- Knowledge of current events
- India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Scientific Research
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Whole Numbers.
- Arithmetical operations.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and distance
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Data Interpretation etc.
English and Hindi
- Comprehension Passage.
- Usage of Words.
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Translation of Sentences.
CRPF Post Wise Exam Pattern 2018
The post of Asst. Commandant comes under the pay band 2. The main exam of this post is divided n two part 1 & 2
- The paper one contains topic which comes under General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Ability.
- The second paper contains topic like Hindi and English and total of 100 marks.
- The total of the marks are 300 in the exam and candidates need to get 40 % of the marks in order to clear the exam.
- The paper 1 will be in both the languages Hindi and English
The exam will be containing several physical test which are running and squats pull ups and the marks will be allotted to each candidates according to the performances in these test.
- Race to be finished in 16 seconds (Men) and 18 seconds (Women)
- Long Jump: 3.50m for men and 3 m for Women.
- High Jump: 1.05m for men and 0.90m for ladies.
- Short Putt (7.26 kg): 4.50m. for men as it were
Anther exams conducted also although they do not contain marks but they are compulsory to clear because they are done to check your fitness and the balance of the body.
The post of Medical Officers are filled by the meritorious candidates which have experience and have served under the recognized department or similar to Central or State Governments or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous bodies, or exchange on nomination or re-work of Medical Officers of Army Medical Corps, having the capabilities endorsed for coordinate volunteers.
Education Qualification for Medical Post
- A Medical applicants must have the qualifications included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and enrolment in any State Medical Register maintained under that act. and to apply for the post the minimum age is 23 years and the maximum is upto 30 years.
The physical criteria are different n many of the state so read the instructions carefully.
- The height required is 157 cm and the relaxation is given to the Gorkhas, Garwalis, Kumaonees,Dogras, Marathas and 3 Cms in respect of Adivasis and female candidates.
- Chest: 77 Cms. unexpanded and 82 Cms expanded.
- Weight : Proportionate to the height and age.
Sub Inspector, Constable and Head Constable
The exam procedure is very simple the candidates need to give the exam in steps
- Written Exam
Physical Efficiency Test
- 1 mile run in 6.5 minutes
- 12 feet long jump in three chances
The candidates need to give the written exam at first they need to clear the exam the syllabus and the parts of the exam is same as Assistant Commandant but you will not be having the Hindi in the exam and the level of the question will be very basic of 8th Standar syllabus.
So guys if you find this article useful then do share this article with your friends on your social media platform such Facebook, Twitter and on whatsapp. And if you have any queries related to the article so you can comment in our comment section below.