- 1 CRPF Upcoming Recruitment 2018
- 2 CRPF Open Vacancy| Open Bharti 2018
CRPF Upcoming Recruitment 2018 – Latest CRPF Vacancy | Bharti 10th Pass Job 12th Pass Job Group C post Latest Recruitment Selection Procedure Eligibility Criteria BSF, ITBP, CRPF SSC Constable
CRPF Upcoming Recruitment 2018
Central Reserve Police Force popularly known as CRPF is largest unit of Armed Police Force in India. The CRPF’s main job is to assist the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter strike inside the country. This unit was formed in the year 1939 under British rule named as Crown Representative’s Police but after the Independence they are known as Central Reserve Police Force and function under the Ministries Of Home Affairs. Earlier this unit has issued a recruitment notification for the post of constable and the various other post in the department. Here we are providing you the detail of each and every single point. Check the article below
The candidates who are capable for appointing the post they can apply for the job but first they need to know about the various things required for the post. CRPF every year issues notification for the post and as a central government job they provide many profits and many allowances other than the salary are provided to the person serving in this department. Check the articles below for the post
CRPF Open Vacancy| Open Bharti 2018
The notification issued is for the post of Constable in ( Tradesman & Technical). This can be the golden opportunity fro the candidates who are 10th pass and are willing to join the defence services.Here you can get the salary upto the 10000 and later on it will be increasing. But there is certain criteria which is set for the people to join this force. We are clearing all your doubts here and providing yu the details of how to apply for the post and how to prepare well for the post.
The candidates who are applying for the constable post they are required to have minimum qualification of 10th Pass. And if you are having any higher education certificate then also there is no issue.
The minimum age required by the candidates to apply is 18 years years but and the maximum age the age is 27 years.
The selection procedure for the candidates are very simple for this post just one written exam and then the candidates need to clear the series of physical exam so in order to show that they are fit for the post they need to clear the test. Then after the physical test they are having the medical test to check whether they are not having issues related to the health.
The exam which will be conducted for the post will be simple and wil be multiple choice question. For every question you will be given 4 option and you need to choose the correct answer from it. The syllabus for the exam will be every thing you hae studied in you 10th standard you just need to revise it.
Candidates must know the exam pattern so that they can prepare well for the exam.
- There will be 4 parts in the exam.
- English, Maths, Reasoning, and fro some post Hindi is also necessary.
- You need to prepare all the basic for the exam.
- You are advised that there will be negative marking in the exam. So only attempt the question when you are sure for it.
CRPF Bharti Selection Procedure 2018
Selection procedure is required to know because all you planning will be based on it. Some time the department apply open rally or bharti for the post so that candidates those who are capable for the post but can not apply due to lack of education can also apply. The selection procedure is same for the both open rally and the other method of recruitment.
If you are applying for the post of constable then you must be prepared well and you should be having a good physical strength as physical exam is the most important thing which you need to clear. Check the article below fr the various physical specification required.
- Height: 165 cm
- Weight: minimum 52 kg
- Chest: 77 cm when not expanded (minimum 5 cm of expansion)
These are the physical exam which are required to pass in the exam and the marks are allotted according to the performance in the exam
This test holds the most number of marks in the exam and the marks are given according to their performance in the exam and the time taken by them. Check underneath the further conveyance of the imprints
- 7.15min – 10 marks
- 7.45min – 8 marks
- 8.15min – 6 marks
- 8.30min – 4 marks
- After 8.30min – Disqualified
- 10:- 40 marks
- 09:-33 marks
- 08:-27 marks
- 07:-21 marks
- 06:-16 marks
- If the candidates are having any document related to any of the sports or Grade “C” certificate from NCC and NSS then they can also bring that it can give you extra marks.
- Candidates those who are applying they are informed that the relaxation in the age and various other things will be given to the candidates those who are deserving and fro the reserved category.
Candidates are advised that there are several other test which is done to check your balancing ant the strength and these are done by the test like swimming, Rope climbing and the various other test.
How To Apply For The Exam
- Open the official site of the CRPF.
- Search for the link of Careers and Jobs and scan for the official notice.
- Download the official notice and read every one of the guidelines carefully.
- Go to the application frame.
- Fill the options like your name, DOB, age, Educational capability and others in the significant fields of utilization frame.
- Join all the filtered duplicates of your current photo.
- There is no application expense so , at last present the frame.
Hope that the article provided here is very useful for you and if you find it useful then do share it on the social platforms like Facebook, Whats app, Twitter. We will soon update you for more information. If you have any queries then please comment in the comment box.