- 1 Today Current Affairs 4th July 2018 – The Hindu News Digest
2 News paper Digest 4th July 2018 – Banking GK
- 2.0.1 China approves 1 billion dollar aid to Pakistan
- 2.0.2 Chhattisgarh govt to set up a tribal museum in Naya Raipur
- 2.0.3 Conference of States Power Ministers held at Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- 2.0.4 Defence ministry approves 17 ‘baffle’ shooting ranges for Indian Army
- 2.0.5 Govt forms panel to upgrade norms for GDP, Economic data collection
- 2.0.6 Sri Lanka moves its naval base to China run Hambantota port
- 2.0.7 IIFL is India’s No. 1 investment bank for Fiscal Year 2017 to 2018
- 2.0.8 Bengaluru to get India’s first government run eWaste recycling plant
Today Current Affairs 4th July 2018 – The Hindu News Digest
News paper Digest 4th July 2018 – Banking GK
China approves 1 billion dollar aid to Pakistan
Pakistan has been already announced to be included in the Financial Action task Force (FATF). Knowing this, China has already approved 1 billion USD to pakistan. The idea of labelling pakistan in the grey list is to control the money laundering and terrorist finance in Pakistan. Financial Action Task Force (FATF) is an inter government organization which was found in 1989 with the initiative of the G7 to develop policies to prevent the depletion of their economy and pull the plugs from the terror control. The headquarter of FATF is in paris, France and president is Mr.Roger Wilkins
Chhattisgarh govt to set up a tribal museum in Naya Raipur
Chattisgarh has announced to build a tribal museum of Rs. 27 crore in an area of 22 acres. The cost of this tribal museum is 27 crore. This aimed to built for the growth of culture and tradition of the scheduled tribes. The name of the Museum is named after the Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh, a freedom fighter from the Chhattisgarh who had made a tremendous contribution in the freedom struggle of 1857. The state will also set up a “Tribal Culture and Language Academy”. The Chief inister of Chattisgarh is Raman Singh. The governor is Balram Das Tondon. An the Capital is Raipur.
Conference of States Power Ministers held at Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Discuss the issue of 100 per cent household electrification (under Saubhagya scheme) by December, 2018.
- UDAY performance assessment, 3) Shifting to prepaid system in three years and 4) 24×7 power for all from April 1, 2019.
Defence ministry approves 17 ‘baffle’ shooting ranges for Indian Army
The defence ministry has approved the construction of a new “baffle” firing ranges to prevent accidents due to stray bullets, for the Army. This will be a total cost of 238 crore in Indian Rupees. The proposed shooting range can facilitate the fire from the 300 to 500 metres. There are other 60 similar fire rages in India.
Govt forms panel to upgrade norms for GDP, Economic data collection
The Government has set up a thirteen member committee to upgrade the norms of economic data at states and districts in the back drop of plans. The will revise the base year for the national accounts of GDP calculation.
IIFL is India’s No. 1 investment bank for Fiscal Year 2017 to 2018
Bengaluru to get India’s first government run eWaste recycling plant
The Union Minister of chemicals and fertilisers Ananth Kumar has announced that India’s first e-waste recycling unit will come up in Bengaluru. Bengaluru is third amongst in terms of e-waste generation in the country. The e-waste recycling unit will be set up by the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET).
Hope you have read all the news, you can see the details from here. Read more @ sabseupar.in