- 1 Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2018
2 DP Constable SI ASI Sample Paper pdf download
- 22.214.171.124 Expected Cut Off Marks
- 126.96.36.199 We are here also providing you the expected cut off marks which are the minimum marks which is required by the candidates to attain in order to clear the written marks. These are released after the exam result. and it is published by the department so that candidates can be easily classified according to the performances of the exam. Check the cut off marks from the below. We like to inform that this the expected cut off for the exam the real is yet to be released by the department
- 188.8.131.52 Final Merit List
- 184.108.40.206 Things to keep in mind before giving exam
- 2.1 DP SI ASI Exam Answer Key
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2018| DP Constable SI ASI Sample Paper pdf download Previous year question paper Model Test paper Answer Key Hall Ticket Exam Result Expected Cut Off Final Merit list
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2018
All the candidates those who had applied for the post of Constable and the SI ASI for which the department had released the notification earlier they all are advised that we are here providing the links for the admit card for the exam. The exam is conducted by the Delhi Police Department itself. As the exam is near the candidates must be eagerly waiting for the admit card of the exam. They are told that admit card will be published before the seven days of the exam .We are here providing here the link of the admit card or the steps from which you can easily download the admit card directly from the official website of the department. Check the article below for the admit card of the exam.
Steps to download the admit card
- Visit the official site of the department.
- Look for the admit card column or any new update section under the heading of ‘Most recent News’.
- Subsequent to search the admit card check the refresh about the admit card.
- When you see the link click on it and fill all the different data asked there.
- You have to fill the data like your date of birth, Roll no. or then again your enrollment No.
- Your card Will be shown their.
- Once You get the admit card check that whether all the information are correctly filled or not.
- Take its print out and convey it to you at the examination centre
DP Constable SI ASI Sample Paper pdf download
If you are preparing for the exam and facing any problem relating to understand any material or any topic then you don’t need to worry as we are here providing you the solved sample paper of the exam which can help you to understand the topic with more detail and you will also have the idea what type of question will be asked in the exam and what will be its difficulty. Attempting the questions from the Sample paper also provide you the number of question in the exam also. As the question are sometimes repetitive in the exam so you can also get the questions which are in the sample paper but only if you are lucky to have it.
Expected Cut Off Marks
We are here also providing you the expected cut off marks which are the minimum marks which is required by the candidates to attain in order to clear the written marks. These are released after the exam result. and it is published by the department so that candidates can be easily classified according to the performances of the exam. Check the cut off marks from the below. We like to inform that this the expected cut off for the exam the real is yet to be released by the department
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
- As you can see that the cut off is set by the categories of the candidates they are belonging.
- You need to score marks much above to achieve a position in the merit list of the exam
Final Merit List
Even if you are able to score the marks above the cut off then also you are not able to make your position in the department or stand for the interview. As their is the second stage of the classification which is Final Merit List. This is the last step of classifying the candidates. The merit list contains the name of the candidates who had made the position in the department and are ready for their Interview session. Merit list is made after all the procedure of the recruitment is done and after seeing all the performances in the various exam. The merit list give the best candidates those performance is the best in all aspects.
Things to keep in mind before giving exam
- Never start the new topic just before the day of exam.
- Keep the habit of reading the newspaper and keeps yourself updated about what happening around the world.
- Keep your admit card with yourself at the time of exam.
- You must have 2 passport size photo at the time of the exam.
- At the time of physical exam you must have the your NCC category “B” or “C” certificate so that you can get the various benefits like extra marks.
- When it is asked must get your caste certificate so that you can get registered properly and you can have the various benefits.
DP SI ASI Exam Answer Key
Guys till then you can check the answer key of the exam. It is the document which contain all the correct answer of the question in the exam. This document is released so that candidate can know their errors which they had made in the exam. They can cross analyse their answer in the exam and from the answer key so in this manner they can get the rough idea about the result. There is also one facility also available that if you are finding any error in the answer key you can also raise your objections on it.
Steps To Download The Answer key
- Visit the official website of the department.
- Now search the column of all the new updates under the heading of ‘Latest News’.
- After searching the column check for the update about the answer key.
- You need to fill the information like your Roll no. or your registration No your password.
- The answer key will be displayed their
- Download it for the future use.
Hope that you like the information provided in this article is very beneficial for you and you surely get what you are searching for and the article must be very useful to you. If you find it interesting then do share t on the social media and if you have any queries relating to this article and or any other article or recruitment then do drop your precious comment in the comment box.