- 1 Delhi Police Constable SI Exam Syllabus 2018
- 2 DP Constable Exam Pattern, Sample Paper 2018
Delhi Police Constable SI Exam Syllabus 2018 DP Constable Exam Pattern, Sample Paper 2018 Sample Paper Model Test paper Previous Question Paper Merit List Exam Answer Key
Delhi Police Constable SI Exam Syllabus 2018
All the candidates those who had applied for the exam they all must be in confusion that what to study and what not to. As the syllabus for every written exam is same. So there is a big and huge confusion what to study we are here providing you the syllabus regarding to the syllabus which you should study if you want to clear this first stage of the exam. Below is the detailed syllabus about the exam.
As the question paper is divided in three sections so the various subject are:
Reasoning is conducted to check how you apply the basic rules in your day to day life and makes thing easier. It basically shows your presence of mind. These test holds 35 of your marks in the exam.
- Similarities and differences,
- Spatial visualization & orientation,
- Problem solving,
- Analysis, judgment,
- Decision making,
- Visual memory,
- Relationship concepts,
- Arithmetic reasoning, Verbal and figure classification,
- Arithmetical number series,
- Non-verbal series,
- Coding and decoding,
- Statement conclusion,
- Syllogistic reasoning.
General Reasoning and the general knowledge exam is conducted that how much you are aware of your surrounding and this is the largest part of the exam and it covers the 50 marks of the exam.
- Environment around,
- Application to society,
- Current events,
- Experience in their scientific aspect
- Questions relating to India and its neighboring countries
- Economic Scene,
- General policy and scientific research.
This is ti check your numeric skills and that you are intelligent enough to answer the problem and this exam contains 15 marks of the questions
- Number Systems,
- Computation of Whole Numbers,
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers,
- Fundamental arithmetical operations,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Profit and Loss,
- Time and Distance,
- Ratio and Time,
- Time and Work.
DP Constable Exam Pattern, Sample Paper 2018
Guys before you apply for the exam you must know the exam pattern very well because once you get to know how much marks are divided in the various categories. Check the exam pattern of selection in the Delhi Police.
- The exam is divided in two sections.
- First part is Written Test and the second part is Physical test.
- The duration of written test will be 1:30 hours
- The written test is divided in three parts English, Maths & Reasoning.
- The exam will be total pf 100 marks.
- The paper will be available in both Hindi and English.
- The question will be multiple choice question.
- For every question 4 options will be given and you have to choose the correct answer.
- There is no confirmation about the negative marking.
- But in future if they may be an Negative marking you need to be very careful before attempting the questions.
- In negative marking 1/3 of the total marks are deducted for every wrong answer.
The physical exam are for the candidates those who are able to clear the written exam stage this exam comprises of the various task which will show your inner capability or strength so that you can face every type of difficulty in the future. You will be provided marks according to your performances in the exam. There are series of test and marking is based on your performances according to the time you have taken ti complete the test. Both Male and Female and candidates of every category need to give this exam.
In this exam the exam candidates need to run 1.6 km and the marks will be given according to the time they have finish the race. Check the classification of the marks below
- 7.15min – 10 marks
- 7.45min – 8 marks
- 8.15min – 6 marks
- 8.30min – 4 marks
- After 8.30min – Disqualified
Note: Once the competitors are disqualify they are not out from all the test.
Their are sure activities which demonstrates your physical quality and it demonstrates that on the off chance that you are strong to the brutal conditions which an officers can confront.
- 10:- 40 marks
- 09:- 33 marks
- 08:- 27 marks
- 07:- 21 marks
- 06:- 16 marks
Note: There will be other test to for the selection which are just qualifying test no marks will be allotted to these test but it is mandatory that you qualify these test.
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2018
You all know how important the admit card is for the candidates. It is one of the document which a candidates which a candidates must posses at the time of the exam. This card or hall ticket is you entry ticket at the examination hall because this provide you to get registered and verified in the examination hall. It contain your various important details details like roll no. registration no. , venue and other information time etc. But before you download the admit card you must know that how to download the admit card. Check below steps for that
Steps To Download The Admit card
- Open the official website of Delhi Police
- Search for the link of the admit card of above mentioned exam.
- Click on the Download Admit card link.
- Enter the login details which are provided to you when you are .
- Now click on the ‘View PDF file’ link on the page.
- You admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Download it in your device & take a print out of the admit card
There are other documents of the exam like cut off merit list are not available yet and they will be released after the exam till then you check the syllabus and study for the exam very carefully as the number of the candidates are very large and it would be very hard for you to make your name in the merit list.
Hope that you find this article interesting and you find this article useful then do share this article with your friends on your social media platform such Facebook, Twitter and on whatsapp. And if you have any queries related to the article so you can comment in our comment section below.