Delhi Police Constable SI Eligibility Criteria| Delhi Police Upcoming Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure Written exam Syllabus Exam Pattern
Delhi Police Upcoming Recruitment 2018
People those who want to join the police department and are living in the Delhi region from them there is the golden opportunity now because the Delhi Police had issued a recruitment notification for the various post in the department like Constable, Sub Inspector and many Multi Tasking Jobs. Their are total 778 vacancies. As we all know that the job in the police department is very respected job not for your status but for your family too because it provide protection or encourage with loads of respect which you get. We are today here providing you the information relating to the job. If you are or already applied for the job then you must check the information given below.
Delhi Police Constable SI Eligibility Criteria
If you are applying for any of the job the first thing you must know about the examination pattern and the eligibility criteria which is provided to you on the internet. If you haven’t checked it yet we are providing you the complete details about the eligibility Criteria and the minimum qualification required by the candidates to get a position in the Delhi Police. Check the article below for the detailed description.
People those who are applying for the job they must know that before applying they must have the education qualification till 10th in case of Constable from any recognized board and 10+2 for the post of Inspector and Sub Inspector and ITI in the relevant trade senior secondary examination from a recognized Board or Central/State Board.
Candidates those who are applying for the job they must have the minimum age of 18 years before applying and the maximum age which is required to apply is the 27. If the age of the candidates exceeds the above given age his application will be rejected.
Candidates belonging to the schedule caste or schedule tribe or having any certificate issued by the government they will be given relaxation in the age. And the relaxation which is provided by the government is listed below. Check to gain your knowledge
- Candidates belonging to the SC and ST group will be provided relaxation of 3 to 5 years of age upto the upper limit of the age.
- Ex servicemen will be provided to the relaxation of the 3 years after subtracting the services provided in the military from the original date of finishing date.
There is a good news for the candidates because this time there is no need of paying the fees not for the candidates belonging to the General Categories also.
Delhi Police Requirement
Candidates those who are applying for the job they must be advised that they must have their driving license with them at the time of the physical exam. They must have the domicile of Delhi which will provide you the benefit too.
Delhi Police Examination Pattern
- The exam is divided into two parts Tier 1 and Tier 2.
- Think as Paper 1 will be Preliminary Exam and then Physical Exam as Paper 2 and after their will be medical exam.
- Medical Exam will not to be qualifying exam it will be conducted as to check that if the candidates are not having any chronic disease or not.
- The paper 1 will be the multiple choice question and each question will be having 1 marks.
- There will be negative marking in the exam and for every wrong .25 marks will be deducted so candidates are advised o answer the question only if you are fully assured by the department.
- Exam will be of 200 marks.
- Paper 1 is divided in 4 section and each question is having 50 question and these section will be Quantitative aptitude, General Reasoning and General Awareness and English.
As now both the candidates male and female can apply for the post so the difficulty set by the department in the physical exam is very different so check the barriers carefully ad practice regularly so you do not face any problem while giving the exam.
The criteria which is given below is for the male candidates:
In this exam the exam candidates need to run 1.6 km and the marks will be given according to the time they have finish the race. Check the classification of the marks below
- 7.15min – 10 marks
- 7.45min – 8 marks
- 8.15min – 6 marks
- 8.30min – 4 marks
- After 8.30min – Disqualified
Note: Once the competitors are disqualify they are not out from all the test.
Their are sure activities which demonstrates your physical quality and it demonstrates that on the off chance that you are strong to the brutal conditions which an officers can confront.
- 10:- 40 marks
- 09:- 33 marks
- 08:- 27 marks
- 07:- 21 marks
- 06:- 16 marks
There will be other various exam conducted by the departments though these exam will be not able to providing you any marks. But you need to qualify these exam within the given time. These exam is applicable to only those candidates who will be clearing the the earlier test and they are conducted to check the balancing of the exam.
Criteria For The Female Candidates
- 100 mts race in 18 sec
- 800 mts race in 4 min
- Long Jump of 2.75 mts to 9 ft in 3 attempts.
- High jump of .3 to 3 feet in 3 attempts.
- Candidates those who are facing any type of disease relating to the knees or respiratory disease are not allowed.
- If you have any certificate relating to the NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ then you can also bring it can help you to get extra marks.
- Pregnant ladies will get rejected in the physical exam.
- We like to inform you that sometime the recruitment is done through the open bharti but not now we can tell you whenever the vacancy is available.
If you have any queries related to recruitment in the Delhi Police Department at various post then you can drop your questions in the comment section below. Hope that the article provided here is very useful for you and if you find it useful then do share it on the social platforms like Facebook, Whats app, Twitter. We will soon update you for more information