- 1 Steps to Download GATE Admit Card?
- 2 Documents Required with GATE Admit Card
- 3 Discrepancy in GATE Admit Card
- 4 Instructions on GATE Admit Card 2019
GATE Admit Card 2019 Login result free download
The Admit card for the GATE 2019 will be provided in january 4 via online mode. The candidate who have registered for the same . They have to login via enrollment ID or E-mail ID with DOB as the password. There is no facility to end the admit card to your place.
The Admit card of GATE 2019 must be seen properly before you carry it to the exam hall. There may be any problem in the details printed. Candidate must see the Admit card from the official website of GATE.
Steps to Download GATE Admit Card?
After the registration is complete, the GATE 2019 Admit card will be given by the IIT Madras at GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System). Now follow the instructions given as.
- Open the Official website of GATE 2019.
- Now click on the link to download the GATE 2019 admit Card
- Now enter the GATE Enrollment ID and Password
- Click on ‘Submit’ and your GATE 2019 Admit Card will appear.
- Download the Admit card and take print Out of it.
Before Downloading GATE Admit Card 2019
There can be some problems while downloading the GATE 2019 Admit Card by the given steps.
- First of all, clear the cache of browser by the settings.
- Close the browser and restart again.
- Now start your download process.
After Downloading GATE Admit Card?
- After downloading, you need to check the details written in it.
- If any detail is printed wrong, then you have to contact the counselling authorities.
- If your photo is missing in the Admit Card, then you have to carry a photograph/signature is missing, carry a photograph (same as uploaded in GATE Application Form) to the exam hall with a photo ID in original.
Problems in Downloading GATE Admit Card
There may be many students who won’t be able to download the Admit card from the website. There can be some reasons for the same. The most common reasons are.
- If the application form is not complete.
- May the time slot is not alloted.
- Low internet speed
- Entering incorrect credentials
Instructions for GATE Admit Card
The instructions to download the Admit card are printed on the Admit card. You must read all of them carefully.
- Without the Admit Card, no candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test.
- Take a print Out of the Admit Card in an A4 sheet.
- Do not tamper the details written in the Admit Card of GATE 2019.
- Also keep the Admit card safe for the counselling and admission.
Documents Required with GATE Admit Card
The documents which you need to carry in the exam hall. The students must carry an Identity card to prove his candidature to the invigilator. If you won’t carry a valid ID proof for the same, then you won’t be allowed to the exam hall.
The list of documents required to be carried to GATE Exam Centers are given below:
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID and Notarized Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth & Residential Address.
Discrepancy in GATE Admit Card
If you found any discrepancy in the Admit card, then you mist report the Authorities for the same. The GATE Authority will find a solution for the same, if you inform them quickly. So you must inform them as soon as possible. There should be no gap in the mentioned factors.
- The details in the application form must be true and spelled properly.
- A Signature below photograph
- A Photograph affixed to application form
- A sign must be present on the declaration.
- A valid e-mail ID is provided
Biometric Verification through Admit Card
- There will a Biometric Verification as the part of attendance process at GATE centers.
- Also , there will be verification with the hall ticket and ID proof.
- The biometric verification is based on Thumb Impression and retina.
- A candidate who refuse to verify via Biometric Verification process will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- The candidates must get with the verification through GATE ,other wise they won’t be permitted inside the exam hall.
Instructions on GATE Admit Card 2019
- Admit card must be carried to the exam hall with one original and valid photo identification proof.
- The Admit Card is valid if the images of candidate and signature will match. So you need to take a clear print out of the form on the A4 Sized paper.
- You must report the examination venue before 60 minutes before the scheduled time of GATE 2019 exam.
- Candidates will be send to the exam hall after the whole verification process will be completed successfully.
- Candidates will be allotted a seat 35 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- Read all the instructions before the exam is scheduled.
- You must locate your GATE Exam center and know how to reach there, so that you can reach the centre on time and complete all the exam verification formalities.
- After 9:30 hours IST, there will be no entry for candidtes. This will be followed very strictly.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
- A virtual scientific calculator will be available on computer screen during the examination. Personal calculators, mobile phones or any other electronic devices not allowed in the examination hall.
- You don’t need to carry any charts/tables/papers into the examination hall. GATE authorities will not be responsible for any of your personal belongings.
- The Scripple Pads will be given for the rough work to the candidates. They can write on the same by writing the Name and Registration Number on the same before heading.
- You have to return the scribble pad to the invigilator at the end of the examination.
So if you have still any doubts in your mind, then you can drop a comment to let us know. Thank You.