GATE Application Form 2019| Gate Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus & Exam Dates Sample Paper Model Test Paper Previous Year Question Paper
GATE Application Form 2019
All the student those who are interested in giving the GATEs exam next year they are informed that the application is now released by the authority so that students can apply easily. The exam will be conducted by the IIT, Madras. GATE is a national level examination which is conducted for the students so that they can get the admission in the various masters & direct doctoral programs in engineering/technology/architecture and doctoral program in relevant branches of science whichever they like and applied for. GATE is a annual exam which is conducted for the student so that hey can pursue the higher studies or the post graduation courses.
|Starting Date Of Application||1st September 2018|
|Last Date Of Application||21st September 2018|
|Last Date Of Submitting Fees||1st October 2018|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City||3rd week of November 2018|
|Mock Test||3rd week of November 2018|
|Admit Card||4th January 2019|
|Aptitude Test||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th Feb 2019|
|Answer Key||Published Later|
|Results||16th March 2019|
|Score Card Release||20th March to 31st March 2019|
|Counselling||1st week of April 2019|
The application of GATE will commence from first week of September and last the whole week you can deposit the examination fee till 1st of October but with the late fee. You can also change your examination center till the 3rd week of November. The mock test for the exam will start from the same date. You will be informed when the admit card gets published and the dates for the exam are starting from the second week of February 2019. The answer key will be published after the exam and you will be notified for that. The result is expected to be released on the 16th March 2019. The counselling for the exam is from 1st week of April 2019.
GATE 2019 Application Details, Eligibility Criteria
Below are the few various details about the exam which a candidates need to know before applying the application form. Details like how you need to fill the application form what are the various documents required to fill the form. Check the article below for the details
Steps To Fill GATE Application Form
- The GATE Application Form can only submitted through Online Mode and you are allowed to submit your form from 1st to 21st September
- To submit the form you need to visit the official Website of GATE.
- All the candidates muut have verified adhaar no. for registering themselves on the portal
- Candidates have to provide all the required details while filling up the online application form.
- Upload your scanned images such as photograph and signature for which the dimensions will be given at the moment.
- For verifying purpose you need to upload a scanned copy of your qualification certificate (Graduation Degree).
- The person with some sort of disability need to submit the certificate of his disability too.
- You will be asked to choose your place where you want to give the examination.
- You registration is complete now and now you can atke a printout of the registration form.
- After you successfully registered yourself for the exam. You need to submit the fees for which you must have ATM or Debit card as the medium for filling up the fees is online mode only.
- Take a print out for the future reference.
To apply for the examination candidates ust have a graduate degree and the other degree which can be useful are mentioned below:
- Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/ Technology)
- Four year certification holders of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) and the individuals who are in the last year of such projects.
- Graduate degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or proportionate and the individuals who are in the last year of such projects
- Holders of Five-year coordinated M.Sc. or on the other hand Five-year coordinated B.Sc./M.Sc. degree and the individuals who are in the last year of such projects.
- Holders of Four-year Integrated Master’s degree (Post B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology and the individuals who are in the second or higher year of such projects.
Candidates those who are applying for the exam they need to pay the examination fee to the department and the examination fee is different for the various candidates which can be seen in the next table. Candidates those who are applying from the outer parts of the country they can also apply for the exam. The Fee structure is mentioned below for the various categories:
- The candidates those who are applying and are belonging to the General and OBC categories they need to submit the fees of Rs.1500
- The candidates those who belongs to the SC/ST Category and other backward classes and those who are PwD/ Female candidates they need to pay the sum of Rs 750 to the candidates.
- The fine for the Late submission of the Fee is Rs 750.
- The candidates belonging to the country Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka and Kathmandu they need to pay the sum foo $50 and for the citizen of Dubai and Singapore need to submit $100.
- For the foreign citizen the fine is $20.
Some Useful Information Relating to the GATE Exam
- The restriction is now removed so there is no age limit on the exam.
- There will be total 24 exam conducted in various disciples.
- The exam will be conducted through Online Mode only.
- There will be negative marking in the exam and for every wrong answer 1/4th marks will get deducted.
- The duration for the exam is 3 hours.
- The question will be multiple choice question and for each questions 4 option are presented.
- It is compulsory to attempt General Aptitude (GA) section.
- The questions are generally from the topics which you had studied in your last qualifying exam.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you if you find anything important in this article then you must comment in the comment box or drop any view which you are having or any type of query. We will be updating more and more details on he topic on our portal of Sabseupar.in