- 1 GATE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 2 GATE Application Form Details
GATE 2019 Eligibility Criteria| GATE Exam Dates, Admit Card, Syllabus & Pattern Sample Paper Previous Year Question Paper 2019
GATE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Guys the notification for the next year GATE 2019 is now been released by the department from the conducted authority and the managing authority. This year the exam will be hosted by the IIT Madrad and the exam will be managed jointly by the IISc Bangalore and Seven IITs. All the student those who want to get the admission in the any of the reputed engineering colleges of the country including IIT, NIT and other private financial institution they can apply for the exam as this can be the golden opportunity for them to apply for the post graduate courses. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering popularly known as GATE is the annual exam for the student those who want to presume their studies after the graduation. Before you apply for the exam you must be aware about the eligibility criteria of the exam. So for you we are here providing you the information related to the eligibility criteria of the exam. Check the article below for that
The date for applying for the examination is first of September and the exam will be led from the primary seven day stretch of January. The exam will be taken in both the arrangement Online or Offline ass reasonable for the hopefuls. Beneath you can likewise tab on the different data like application charges, Age Limit and different other.
GATE Application Form Details
Below is a table which is providing all the various information and the details about the exam and contain various information about the various dates of the exam
|Starting Date Of Application||1st September 2018|
|Last Date Of Application||21st September 2018|
|Last Date Of Submitting Fees||1st October 2018|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City||3rd week of November 2018|
|Mock Test||3rd week of November 2018|
|Admit Card||4th January 2019|
|Aptitude Test||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th Feb 2019|
|Answer Key||Published Later|
|Results||16th March 2019|
|Score Card Release||20th March to 31st March 2019|
|Counselling||1st week of April 2019|
The filling up of the application form will start from the 1st of Sept and last 21st of the month. The last date for submitting the fees is 21st Of September but you can also submit it till 30th but you need to pay the fine of Rs 500. We like to inform you that the admit card will be publish online and you need t download your admit card and need to carry it with you to the examination hall as it serve as the ticket to give the exam. When you are giving the exam make sure you carry a ID proof with you.
GATE 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit & Qualification
There are a few conditions that the candidates need to meet for GATE qualification. There are certain perimeter which the department had set for the student to qualify for the exam. In the points below we are providing you those documents.
- Candidates thsoe who are pplying they must have graduation degree in one of these traits B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharm, B.Sc (Research)/B.S, B.Arch, M.Sc./M.A./MCA or equivalent, Integrated M.Sc./Intergrated B.S-M.S, Integrated M.E/M.Tech (Post – B.Sc), Integrated M.E./M.Tech or Dual Degree (after Diploma or 10+2).
- There are no minimum marks criteria set by the department for applying for the GATE.
- From this year onward the department had removed all the age barriers and there is no age criteria for the exam.
- To apply for the test the candidates must be of Indian Origin but the candidates belonging to the Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Ethiopia and United Arab Emirates they can also apply for the test.
Steps To Fill The Application Form
The filling of the application is divided in 3 easy steps. You can check below the filling of application form:
- For the registration candidates need to visit the official website of the department and need to search for the link of the GATE 2019 Apply Online. Remember the application can only be filled through online mode only.
- All the candidates must have verified adhaar no. for registering themselves on the portal.
- Candidates have to provide all the required details while filling up the online application form. Information like your personal details Name, Father’s Name, Address a valid phone number and an email ID etc.
- After Filling Up the Form Submit it and you will get registered. Keep this registration no. with yourself. It will be helpful later.
Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Once you finish Filling up application form and registering yourself for the exam you enter the second stage which is uploading the photograph and Signature.
- In this stage you will need an signed photograph and signature.
- All the scanned images need to be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photograph should should not exceed more than 40 kb.
- The signature image should be between 1 kb and 30 kb.
- Dimension for the photograph: 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (Height) only.
- The signature should be in between 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (Height) only.
Submitting the Application Fee
- Once you uploaded your photograph and signature you need to submit the application fees. Remember the application fee can only be submitted through online mode only.
- The amount for the application fee is provided below.
- All you will be requiring is the Debit / Credit card to fill the fee.
Once you completed all these step you had completed all the steps of your registration and now you will be seeing a filled application form you need to take printout of it for future use.
The candidates those who are applying for the exam they need to pay the application fee and this fee can vary as the student of the different class or category. Check the points below for that:
- The candidates who are of General and OBC categories they need to submit the fees of Rs.1500
- The candidates of SC/ST Category and other backward classes and those who are PwD/ Female candidates they need to pay the sum of Rs 750 to the candidates.
- From this year there will be a charge on the late submission of the fees and it will be Rs. 500.
Some Important Links
Click Here To Check The GATE 2019 Application form
Click Here To Check The GATE 2019 Exam Dates
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you if you find anything important in this article then you must comment in the comment box or drop any view which you are having or any type of query. We will be updating more and more details on he topic on our portal of Sabseupar.in