- 1 Indian Air Force Group X &Y Admit Card 2018
- 2 Airmen XY Hall Ticket @ airmenselection.cdac.in
Indian Air Force Airmen Group XY Exam Admit Card 2018 -Airmen XY Hall Ticket @ airmenselection.cdac.in Air Force Airmen Exam Notification hall Ticket Group X Y
Indian Air Force Group X &Y Admit Card 2018
Guys as we all know that the Indian Air force is a big department and everyone wants to join this department for the valor and enjoy the benefits which it provides and for this candidates those who applies work hard a lot. Candidates those who wants to grab a post in the department they need to know the certain rules and regulation and other various information like the eligibility criteria of the job. We are here providing you the details which you should know.
Earlier Indian Air Force had invited application for every Unmarried Male Indian Citizens who wants to join the Air Force. The vacancy is for the post of Airman Group ‘X’, ‘Y’ and both ‘XY’. The test is Scheduled to be conducted in the month between May and April 2018. The qualified candidates need to appear for this as this will be the first barrier of the recruitment. So all the candidates those who had applied for the exam who are under the criteria is fitting are advised stay in contact with authoritatively site for most recent updates exam and admit card.
Airmen XY Hall Ticket @ airmenselection.cdac.in
When the admit card get published candidates will get the message on their registered phone no. or they will get the mail notifying them about their admit card on the E-mail ID. After this candidates can join the exam by downloading the admit card. Competitors are required to download the hall ticket cards from the site mention in the mail or they can follow the simple steps mention here to download the admit card. We must inform you that you won’t be getting admit card by the post. At Present IAF did not issue the Admit Card of Airman Group X and Y. Be that as it may, IAF will issue the Admit Card soon on its site when IAF will issue the call letter we will transfer it here.
How to Download The Airmen XY Admit Card
Here are the certain steps from which you can download the admit card easily.
- Visit the official website of the department.
- Search fr the link related to the recruitment of the Airmen XY.
- If you get the link click on it and it will lead to the page of admit card
- Type your credentials asked there for the exam.
- After certain time the PDF of your exam will get publish on the screen
- Take a print out of it and appear with it at the time of exam.
The AFCAT exam is of 2 hours and is divided in four section to be specific General Awareness, English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning are the main section in wg=hich exam is divided. The exam will be total of 200 marks. All the question will be of multiple choice questions that means there will be 4 options correct and the candidates need to choose the right one. Check below how the marks and questions are divided
|Reasoning and Military Ability Aptitude||105||35|
Note: Candidates those who will be appearing for the exam they are advised that there will be negative marking in the exam so the candidates need to answer the questions when they are very sure about the answer
- The exam will be directed in both the Hindi and English.
- The syllabus for the exam will be the same course of 10+2.
- Exam span will be of a hour (60 minutes).
- .Candidates need to go in every one of the segments and in the aggregate of the exam
Indian Air Force Exam Notification 2018
Candidates need to carry some of their important records with them at the time of their exam so that there check should be possible legitimately. Check the name name of the document below
- Admit Card
- At least 4 passport size photo.
- Any type of Id Card. i.e. Driving License, Adhaar Card, Voter I.D. Card.
- Any caste certificate for teh candidates those who belongs to SC,ST and OBC category.
Admit card is the type of essential report for any exam as it contains different points of interest in it for the exam and it fills in as your ticket to enter in the examination centre. Admit card have different data like :
- Individual Details: Name, Date of Birth essentially the data filled at the season of the exam.
- Exam points of interest :- Roll number, name, date and revealing exam
- Venue:- Name, address, city
- Photo and Signature.
Guidelines for the Exam
Every candidates need to wait for the exam admit card. Competitors are exhorted that the when the concede card gets distributed will give it to you however till then you should know some of the guidelines and directions for the exam like:
- You have to report 30 minutes right on time at the examination centre.
- Get all the records which were expressed above.
- Get yourself enrolled first deliberately.
- The exam length will be 1 hour and you should be at your seats 15 min early.
- There will be no break in the exam.
- Contraptions like wrist-watch, cellphones, number crunchers, and so forth are permitted inside.
Precautions before the exam
- Do not try to study any new topic at the time of exam this will confuse you.
- Keep yourself refreshes about what is going on around the globe and inside the nation.
- Make a habit of reading the Newspaper daily to get the current affairs going around the world and in the country.
- As there will be negative stamping in the exam so don’t endeavor any inquiry regarding which you don’t know.
- Do the simple inquiry first and then prompt the harder ones.
- Try to be more exact than to be quick.
- Attempt the different example paper and earlier year question paper on the web.
Some Of The Important Links
- Click Here To Check The Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018-19
- Click Here To Check The Indian Air Force Airmen Exam Syllabus 2018-19
- Click Here For Airforce Exam Books Afcat 2018-19
If you find the information useful, then write a comment for us. Feel free to ask any doubts regarding recruitment or any other query in your comment. We will try to clear your doubts for anything and if you have found this article interesting and useful than please share it on Social Media. Thank You