- 1 Download Indian Navy Exam Admit Card 2018 | Hall Ticket PDF
- 2 Download Indian Navy AA, SSR MR Hall Ticket PDF 2018
Download Indian Navy Hall Ticket 2018, Bhartiya Nausena AA, SSR MR Entrance Admit Card, Call Letter for Entrance Examination.
As you all know that the Indian Navy is the third most important branch of Indian Defence System. This branch s responsible for defending the country on the coastal and the sea routes of India from other countries and the pirates. Indian Navy is one of the most important branch and the oldest one also formed in 1612 under the British influence to protect the British Merchant ships to get robbed. Since then this department had regular showed his valor in every field and nowadays it comes with lot of benefits and people join this department to enjoy the luxurious life in it.
Earlier this department had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Artificer Apprentice and the Sailor SR and for various other post in the department. According to it many candidates had applied for the post and now they must be looking for the admit card of the exam so that they can attend the exam. The online application of the exam started from 27 Nov, 2017 and finished on 10 Dec, 2017. Candidates those who are checking for the exam admit card Can check the details and other various details from the link given below.
Bhartiya Nausena Entrance Exam Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 PDF Download
All the eligible candidates those who had filled the application are make sure that the exam will be successfully organised though the date for the exam is not released yet but is is expected that the exam will be scheduled to be conducted somewhere in between the month of March and April 2018 as soon as the date of the written exam get published we will be updating you on the topic.
But before giving any test candidates must know the exam pattern properly so there will be no problem at the time of the exam. Below they are certain information related to the exam pattern of the exam kindly read it properly and remember it.
- The exam will be conducted in both the Hindi and English.
- Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part contain 25 Questions.
- Those 4 sections are i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The question for the exam will be based on the course of 10+2.
- Exam duration will be of 60 minutes (a hour).
- Candidates need to pass in all the sections and in the total of the exam.
Documents required at the exam centre
Candidates those who will be giving the exam need to bring some necessary document with them at the time of their examination so that there verification can be done properly. Check the name below
- Admit Card
- At least 4 passport size photo.
- Any type of Id Card. i.e. Driving License, Adhaar Card, Voter I.D. Card.
- Any caste certificate for teh candidates those who belongs to SC,ST and OBC category.
Admit card is the vary important document for any exam because it contains various other details in it for teh exam and it serves as your ticket to enter in the exam hall. Admit card have various information like :
- Personal Details: Name, Date of Birth basically the information filled at the time of the exam.
- Exam details :- Roll number, name, date and reporting exam
- Venue :- Name, address, city
- Photograph & Signature.
- Visit the official website of the department.
- Now check for teh every single link present there about the exam.
- When you get the link of the Admit card click on it. you will be redirected to the login there you need to fill the various details related to you which are your Email and password
- Now tap on the ‘View PDF record’ interface on the page.
- You admit card will be appeared on the screen.
- Download it in your gadget and get it print out.
Rules and Regulation of the exam
All the candidates must be eagerly waiting for the admit card of the exam. Candidates are advised that the as soon as the admit card gets published will be providing it to you but till then you must know some of the rules and regulations for the exam like:
- You need to report half an hour early at the examination centre.
- Get all the necessary documents which were stated above.
- Get yourself registered first carefully.
- The exam duration will be 1 hour and you need to be at your seats 15 min early.
- There will be no break in the exam.
- Gadgets like wrist-watch, cellphones, calculators, etc. are allowed inside
Important Tips For The Exam
- If you are preparing yourself for the written exam of defence in any branch don’t study new topics in the last tim.
- Keep yourself updates about what is happening around the world and inside the country.
- Read Newspaper daily to get the current affairs.
- As there will be negative marking in the exam so don’t attempt any question about which you are not very sure.
- Attempt the easy question first & then lead to the tougher ones.
- Try to be more accurate than to be fast.
- Try the various sample paper and previous year question paper on the internet.
Although the dates for the exam are not published abd as soon as the post gets published we will be updating t to you. But till then check the various information like Sample Paper, Syllabus, Previous Year Question and many other details in the link given below
- Click Here To Download The Indian Navy Exam Syllabus
- Click Here To Download The Indian Navy Sample Paper 2018-19
- Click To Know about various notification in the Indian Navy
In this way, Guys on the off chance that you discover something useful in this article then please don’t Forget to Share this Post your Friends and Buddies on Social Media Websites, for example, Facebook, Google Plus, twitter and furthermore you can Share this on Whatsapp.
In the event that you all have any Query Related to INDIAN NAVY or in its any branch then you can Post your Precious Comments in Our Given Below Comment Section.