- 1 ITBP Constable, HC Admit card pdf download
2 ITBP Tradesman Hall Ticket 2018 @itbpolice.nic.in
- 2.0.1 ITBP Admit Card pdf download
- 2.0.2 ITBP Expected Exam Syllabus
- 2.1 ITBP Constable Expected cut off marks 2018
ITBP Constable, HC Admit card 2018 – itbpolice.nic.in Tradesman Hall Ticket Sample Paper, Constable Eligibility Criteria ITBP Head Constable Previous Year Question Paper Model Test Paper pdf download hindi english Exam Cut Off, Merit List
ITBP Constable, HC Admit card pdf download
Hi guys today we are here to inform you about the notification which was released earlier by the ITBP for the post of constables and the head constable. As you all know that the ITBP is now one of the best among the five unit of the police force in India which was formed for assisting the Indian Army for the security of the border of the country and the rescue and relief mission in the country whenever any natural or man made calamity strikes. This unit is known for maintaining peace inside the country and played a very vital role in 2013 calamity. We are here providing you the complete details about the exam which will be conducted by the ITBP for the constable and the head constables.
You must know that cracking this exam is not easy as it require a lot of hard work and the passion which derives it. As it is the one day exam as but you need to know that you cannot prepare for this exam in one night as the syllabus is very large. A few people believe in studying few days before the exam and think that they can cover the whole syllabus. So to stay away from these sort of issue later on simply experience the article beneath and get all the helpful data you require and furthermore you can ask you questions to. Check the article below for detailed information about the exam.
ITBP Tradesman Hall Ticket 2018 @itbpolice.nic.in
We are here giving you the exam pattern so that you can have an idea about what will be coming in the exam and how the distribution of marks is done. The exam will be separated in different segment as all exam basically in English, Maths and General Awareness and General Science. and for some post Hindi is also required each segment contains different question in light of the subject till class tenth. It is to be noted that General Awareness is involves both General Knowledge and Reasoning.
- The candidates those who are applying they must see that the exam and the questions which are conducted here are divided in the various section.
- All the question are multiple choice question and for each question the four option are allotted to each and the candidates need to select one correct answer from it.
- There will be negative marking in the exam too and the candidates those who will be attempting the question they are advised that till you are not sure about the answer and for ecery wrong answer .25 marks will be deducted.
- The exam is total of 100 marks and the most of teh question will be asked from Maths.
- The syllabus of the exam will be 10th base which means whatever will be asked will be of what you studied in your 10th standard.
ITBP Admit Card pdf download
The admit card is the very crucial document for the exam as it contain various information for the exam like date, time, venue and certain rules and regulation of the exam. Check how you can easily download the admit card from website or from here.
- Visit the official website of the department.
- Now search the column of all the new updates under the heading of ‘Latest News’.
- After searching the column check for the update about the admit card.
- Now when you see the link click on it and fill all the various information asked there.
- You need to fill the information like your date of birth, Roll no. or your registration No.
- Your admit card Will be displayed their.
- Take its print out and carry it to you at the examination hall.
ITBP Expected Exam Syllabus
Here below you will be getting a brief syllabus about the exam:-
General knowledge or G.K. covers the 30% of the exam and deals with the general awareness of the candidates. It covers various aspect but mostly it covers various Awards & Trophies, Sports, Terminology, History, Geography, Abbreviations and many more.
English is the most important part of the exam it shows how good vocabs and if you are attentive while talking to others. Its main topics are Comprehension, Composition, Unseen Passage, Paragraph Writing, Antonym, Synonym.
Math is the third part of the exam and the most important part of the exam as it it covers the rest of the portion of the exam and covers all the logistic question of the department of the exam it likewise covers the fundamental related math which comes in the tenth segment. As we as a whole realize this is the scoring segment of the exam only a tad of training and diligent work can set you up well for the exam. The math is separated in Algebra, Arithmetic and geometry which is joined by mensuration. The questions will be form the Geometry, Algebra, Airthmatic and mensuration.
ITBP Constable Expected cut off marks 2018
We are here providing you the detailed syllabus about the exam and the various other details but the most important thing which you want to know is that even after you cleared the exam you need the marks above the cut off of the exam which is set by the department. Cut off marks is a useful tool for classifying intelligent candidates all the candidates those who will attain the marks above it will be passed for the other stages of the exam. Check the expected cut off from the below:
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
Note: As you all can see that this is the expected cut off marks which are made keeping n view the marks of the earlier year the actual cut off marks can vary from each other. so dont loose hope if you do not get the marks according the list provided here.
We hope that you like the information provided in article ans if you do. Please do share it on your social media platform like Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. If you have any queries related to the written exam of ITBP Constable and Head Constable and want to know about more then please do comment in the comment box.