ITBP Upcoming Recruitment 2018 ITBP Vacancy Rally ITBP Constables Head Constable Soldiers Qualifications specifications Selection Procedure How to Apply Online Registration
ITBP Upcoming Recruitment 2018
Guys ITBP is an one of the 5 central armed forced of India which was formed in the year 1962 who was set up on the border of India with China’s Tibet region to stand and protect the border from the terrorist and report every wrong activity. This unit is filled with lot of young passionate cadets who are willing to work for the country and currently more than 90000 soldiers or Jawans are working with this institution. If you want to join this force than you must be prepared because soon this department going to release the notification for the post in the department.
Every year this department release the notification for the various post in the department. This department comes with lot of respect for the one who join it and also have the high salary packages of the cadets. So it is the golden opportunity for the candidates to join this institution and they also work along with the Indian Army to secure and maintain the peace in the country. If you are searching for the army recruitment then you are at right place check the recruitment notification and the qualification required by the candidates in the link given below.
ITBP Latest Vacancy 2018
ITBP is comprised many post in the department and one who wants to apply for this force must know these post as a sake of General Knowledge because this might be your question when you go for an Interview. One who is applying for the vacancies he must know about the complete knowledge and the selection procedure of the recruitment. Check below for the selection procedure and the various ranks.
- DG (Director General)
- ADG (Additional Director General)
- DIG (Deputy Inspector General)
- DC (Deputy Commandant)
- Assistant Commandant
- Subedar Major
- SI (Sub-Inspector)
- ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector)
- HC (Head Constable)
Note: All the rank mentioned here are in descending order (From up to down)
As all the jobs the recruitment in ITBP is done in the various steps starting with the exam and the written exam and after clearing that the candidates need to clear the physical test and medical test and after that the candidates need to give an Interview in front of the Officials. Check the details in the article given below.
ITBP 241 Constables Recruitment 2018
Before applying for any post you must know all the various information related to it. As the post which will be opened were having different requirements. So before preceding any further steps make sure that you have a complete set of knowledge. Check the complete guide here. You can here check the various vacancy along with its proper information like age limit, education qualification, selection procedure and many more.
Usually ITBP provides a handsome salary but the rate of salary is different in the various post but the salary scale range from 21700 to maximum 67900 these are the in hand salary of teh cadets giving their duty according to the area they are working and along with this the candidates are having different allowances which also increases there salary.
Note: The allowances are different means they change according to the region in which the cadets are send.
Candidate those who are applying they must have atleast 10th class passing certificate from any recognized Board or Institution or equivalent. Having a valid driving license in case he is applying in (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy motor vehicle with overall minimum two years experience in driving.
As this job requires lot of physical work and the hard work so there are certain perimeter set by the department which a candidates must posses in order to clear the physical stage of the recruitment :
- Height: 165 cm
- Weight: minimum 52 kg
- Chest: 77 cm when not expanded (minimum 5 cm of expansion)
This test holds the most number of marks in the exam and the marks are divided according to the time consumed by the candidates to finish the race. Check below the further distribution of the marks
- 7.15min – 10 marks
- 7.45min – 8 marks
- 8.15min – 6 marks
- 8.30min – 4 marks
- After 8.30min – Disqualified
- 10:- 40 marks
- 09:-33 marks
- 08:-27 marks
- 07:-21 marks
- 06:-16 marks
- The candidates those who had applied if they are having any document related to any of the sports or Grade “C” certificate from NCC and NSS then they can also bring that it can give you extra marks.
- Candidates those who are applying they are informed that the relaxation in the age and various other things will be given to the candidates those who are deserving and fro the reserved category.
Number of applicants doesn’t think about this test despite the fact that this exam doesn’t have any imprints however they are permitted to gave test and this test is obligatory to qualify this test includes like swimming, balancing, 9 Feet Ditch etc.
- Written Exam: Candidates need to give first a written exam to show their educational skills
- Verification and Physical: Once the written exam is cleared candidates need to come for their physical for which the dates are issued later.
- Medical: After the verification and the physical exam the candidates needs to appear for the medical exam. This test is conducted to see that the candidates are not having any chronic disease or not so that no problem arises in future.
- Interview: After the interview the candidates will be allowed to give the interview in front of the officials so that they can check that what they had learn during their training.
- Call Letter: After the exam the candidates will be having their call letter with them and it will be a proof that you can now join the services.
How to apply the application
Candidates who are applying they must be looking of how to apply for the post. Follow the steps below for applying:
- Visit the official website of the department.
- Search for the link of recruitment notification in the department.
- Fill all the various information required.
- After filling all the information you will be directed to the fees page.
- The fees will be applied online only.
- After submitting all the necessary details candidates need to wait for the admit card of the exam.
If you have any queries related to recruitment in ITBP or any other recruitment then please drop your questions in the comment section below.
Hope that the article provided here is very useful for you and if you find it useful then do share it on the social platforms like Facebook, Whats app, Twitter. We will soon update you for more information