- 1 JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria| JEE Mains Exam Dates Preparations Tips Important Books Sample Paper Previous Year Question
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Guys the application for the JEE Mains will be out in the month of September and the candidates those who are interested in getting admission in most reputed engineering colleges of the country. This is the national level exam and the candidates those who are residing out of the country can also apply for the exam but they need to have all their required document and their procedure is slightly different from normal people. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and it is the gateways for the JEE Advance too. We are here providing you the detailed information and eligibility criteria of the exam. Check it in the article below.
The date for applying for the examination is first of September and the exam will be conducted from the first week of January. The exam will be taken in both the format Online or Offline ass suitable for the candidates. Below you can also tab on the various information like application fees, Age Limit and various other. Below in the table you can check the details about the exam. Prior, the exam was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on annual basis. It is a national level test which is a door for confirmation in different undergrad engineering courses, for example, B.E./B.Tech. /B.Arch. There are different lofty organizations in the Country including NITs, CFTIs and so forth which consider JEE Main rank for confirmation in various technical courses. Nonetheless, for affirmation in IITs and ISM Dhanbad, the understudies must qualify JEE Advance too
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2019|
|Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode||Online and Offline|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme|| 4 marks will be allotted for each correct response.
For each incorrect response, 1/4 mark will be deducted.
JEE MAINS Exam Qualification, Age Limit Disability criteria
The eligibility criteria is simple for applying for the exam and it should be satisfied by all appearing candidates.
- Applicants whose date of birth is after the 1st October 01, 1994 are qualified to appear for the exam.
- The age relaxation of 5 years is given only to those candidates those who are belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
- Applicants who have reservation benefits and the individuals who are conceived on or after October 01, 1989 are qualified to show up for JEE Main 2018 Examination.
- Date of birth which is accessible in the Secondary Education Board/University declaration might be considered as the right/legitimate date of birth.
- The students those who had passed their Class twelfth standard examination or any proportionate qualifying examination in the year 2017 or 2018 are qualified for JEE Main 2019 selection test
- The student who are showing up in their Class twelfth standard examination or any comparable qualifying examination in the year 2019 are qualified to show up in JEE Main 2019.
- Candidates who have passed their Class twelfth standard examination/Qualifying examination in the year 2016 or before and additionally the individuals who will show up in such examination in 2020 or later are not qualified to show up in JEE Main 2019 selection test.
- Candidates who have showed up in Class twelfth standard examination/comparable qualifying examinations in the year 2016 and did not go in 2016, but rather go in the year 2017 are additionally not qualified to show up for the test.
- To get the application ready candidates needed to pass in science stream with 5 main Subject which is English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and in any one subject which is optional. ( Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational Subject )
JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria For Disabled
- At the time of filling up the application form you must fill up which type of disability you are having.
- Candidates those who are visually impaired and which disability is more than 40 % only those are allowed to have the scribe or assistance. Under no circumstance, the candidates will be allowed to bring their own scribe.
- The candidates need to submit the application to the superintendent for the exam two days before the exam so that he can meet the scribe and check the suitability.
- One hour extra is given to the candidates those who have more than 40% of teh disability. More disability irrespective of the fact that the candidate is availing the facility of scribe/reader
Eligibility Criteria for NIT, IIT’s & CFTI’s
Candidates those who want to get admission in the NIT, IIT’s & CFTI’s for them the qualification or criteria is very different.
- Admission to NITs, IITs and CFTIs will be based on their JEE Mains All India Rank
- The competitor ought to have anchored no less than 75% stamps in the class twelfth examination led by the particular sheets to fulfill the JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
- SC/ST candidates those who have 56% marks in their 12th are eligible for JEE Main 2019 Entrance Exam.
- Scanned Copies of photograph, signature
- Class 10th and 12th related information
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Aadhaar Card
Exam Dates Of The Exam
|Application form available||1st September 2018|
|Correction in uploaded image starts||September 2018|
|Mock test available||September 2018|
|Last date for application submission||30th September 2018|
|Exam date||6th – 20th January 2019|
|Result||1st week of February 2019|
As you can see that the examination date is not cleared yet but we will be soon providing you the complete details about the exam once the procedure for filling up the examination form is done. If after filling up the form you come up to know that there is some errors in the application you can also rectify them later for which dates will also released later. According to the last year exam the result is likely to be released in the 1st week of february
These are the various document which is required by the candidates to fill up their application form. You must have the verified original adhaar card no. because your registration will be done from that.