JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips| IIT JEE Mains Exam Pattern Study Materials 2019 Sample Paper Model Test Paper 2019
JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips
Guys if you had applied for the exam of JEE Mains to get the admission in your respected technical degree college then you must need to work very hard to get the admission. The exam for the JEE Mains is conducted by the Central Board Of Secondary Education to get the admission in the very respected colleges of the country like IIT, NIT and other central funded colleges of the country. The exam is conducted twice and every time student in large amount appear for the test not only for these colleges this exam also pays the pavement for the JEE Advance exam which is another exam for the higher level of examination. We are here providing you the details and some of the best preparation tips for the exam which you can follow to score highest marks in the exam.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification for the exam of JEE Main 2019 which will be conducted through online mode only.Thee first attempt of the exam will be conducted in the 1st week of January 2019 in 8 different slots which candidate can choose according to there preference. While the second attempt will be conducted in 2nd week of April. The engineering entrance exam at undergraduate level, JEE Main 2019 attract candidates in good numbers due to it’s sanctity and the opportunity it provides of studying at NITs, IIITs and GFTIs. We in the article below providing you the detailed preparation tips for the JEE Mains.
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2019|
|Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode||Online and Offline|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme|| 4 marks will be allotted for each correct response.
For each incorrect response, 1/4 mark will be deducted.
JEE Mains Study Materials, Tips and Procedure
JEE Mains is the exam for the undergraduate courses so that after clearing the exam the student can get admission in their dream engineering college. We like to inform you that clearing this test isn’t easy at all. You need to prepare very hard and stay focused to your goals for your studies and admission. Firstly you need to prepare a time table for yourself because the syllabus is very wide for the exam and their are various aspects which you need to cover and you need to give separate time to study each subject. There are various changes made in the current year which you need to know and the more infrmation detail of the exam which are mention underneath.
- The exam will now be conducted through online mode only.
- This exam is conducted twice a year.
- Candidates can choose the dates of the exam according to them.
- The syllabus and the pattern of the exam is also changed for this course which the candidates can choose from below.
- The conducting authority NTA is going to start free study course in the cities whereas in the rural areas too.
JEE Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.|
|Number of questions||90 questions|
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Question|
|Marking scheme||Negative Marking System|
|Total marks awarded||360|
|Language of question paper||Hindi & English*|
The exam will be fully computerized and the exam will be conducted online. The duration for the exam is 3 hours and as it is the engineering exam so the candidates will face the question of Physics, Chemistry and Maths related to the course of 10th to 12th. There will be total 90 question in the exam 30 from each subject. The question will be multiple choice question and for each question you will get 4 option from which you have to choose the correct answer. There is negative marking in the exam and each correct answer will give you 4 marks and for wrong answer your 1/4th marks will be deducted. The exam is of total 360 marks and the exam will be in both the Hindi and English language excepts for the candidates from Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli who can opt for Gujarati.
JEE Exam Tips and Time Table
Below are few various tips for the exam which you can follow in order to clear the Exam
- Know The Syllabus and Pattern: To prepare for the exam first thing you need to do is to download the syllabus for the exam. The syllabus will tell you each and every aspect of the course and you can know what are the main topics for the exam. The pattern of the exam is the other thing which you should know in order to know that what is main topics, what type of question will be present in the exam and how the markings are made.
- Time Table: You need to prepare a time table to focus yourself on the study so that you can prepare well for the exam. it is very important to make a Time Table. You can divide the syllabus according to your convenience. It can be topic wise or unit wise for each of the subjects.
- Start a Fresh: People need to start everything from the new even if you are aware and know the topic you need to prepare yourself from the basics.
- Books: NCERT’s books are the best for the preparation of the exam because they contain every topic in a compact form.
- Revision: Once you studied the whole subject or course before time. Don’t sit idle keep on revising them time to time.
- Test Paper: There are various topics which can help you to test yourself. Number of various Test Paper are available in the exam which can help you in telling that what are the most asked question and what are the topics which contains high number of questions.
- Don’t Stress: You don’t need to take stress on the syllabus or the wide course. It will affect your health mentally. Just prepare thoroughly and try to break down the course for your easement.
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you if you find anything important in this article then you must comment in the comment box or drop any view which you are having or any type of query. We will be updating more and more details on he topic on our portal of Sabseupar.in