How to Join Indian Air Force, Online Registration 2018 Air Force Direct Recruitment Open Bharti Recruitment 2018, Form Filling Step by Step
Every year Indian Air Force issues a various notification regarding to the recruitment of the various post in the department. Indian Air Force is governed by the Central Government in India. Indian Air Force is known for providing the job with higher salary to the citizen. We here provide you the notification which are issued by the department for the vacancy. The main Mission of Air Force is to protect the nation from any type of air combat and the ones who are already in the department have so much responsibility while performing this job. Air Force wants to recruit more and more candidates in the department so the work can be done very smoothly in the department. To fill these vacancies the department keeps on issuing the notification regarding to the post.
All the people those who want to join the Indian Air Force can get the detailed description here about the various job and about their eligibility criteria. Here we are providing you the details related to the upcoming post in the Air Force. Student believe that the Air Force require lot of physical strength and ability but they forgot that along with all these this job needs a lot educational knowledge to clear the exam every year in the exam very few candidates can qualify in the exam this is all happens because people cannot complete the exam. It is very necessary for each and every candidates to pass the written exam because it is the first step and if you won’t pass the exam then you are not eligible for any of the further steps of the recruitment conducted by the department. We are here providing you the further details on the recruitment programs by the department.
Join Indian Air Force Online Registration 2018
Every year their are several exam conducted by Air force to recruit the fresh young blood in the department because they are young, energetic and passionate about their work and they do it in very effective and efficient manner. There are various post of Airman in the X & Y category in the all the 3 branches which got vacant so in order to fill that vacancy the department issued the vacancy notification. Many times the exam conducted for the student to fill the vacancy of upper level but there are many vacancies for which you won’t require any higher studies and the entry gets very easy in them.
If you have a graduate degree then you can also enter in the Air force by giving the exam of AFCAT. This is the exam which conducted for the candidates to join the Air force as the commissioned officer in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non- Technical). As there are three branches in the Air Force the candidates can apply for the three branches but their qualification get changes and are different from each other. The exam is conducted twice a year and it comprises the subject like General Knowledge, English, Mathematics and General Ability.
Join Indian Air Force X, Y Group Notification
Air Force had issued a recruitment notification regarding to the post of X and Y category in the department many of the candidates face various types of problems while filling up the form and due to this many candidates failed to apply for the exam this generally happen because of lack of knowledge here we are providing you the step by step guide of how to fill the examination of recruitment form.
Air Force is a job which require so much of hard work in order to get the job and even after getting the job there are many responsibilities which you will get and you need to carry them in order to get the work done because of these responsibility you will get promoted on the higher ranks and need not to mention the details about the respect you will achieve.
Steps To fill Up The Recruitment Form
- Visit the Official website of Indian Air Forcet.
- There you need to search for the name of the vacancy in the post of the post or te exam you want to apply. You can check the tagline for the vacancies which keeps on scrolling on the bottom of the website or you can check the section in the new update section.
- If you are not register earlier then you need to register yourself first on the website if you have registered earlier than there is no need of registering again.
- But in order to complete your registration you need to have a permanent phone number and the an email address.
- Once you get registered you will receive an OTP to confirm your account. After that once your account is confirmed you will be getting a message and the email which you have registered.
- The first page you will be getting is of certain rules and regulation which you should know before filling up the form read it very carefully to prevent any later problems.
- From there you will be getting a page where you need to fill all your personal details like age, education qualification etc. You need to fill all the details marked with any colour they are the very important details.
- You need to fill up the every personal details and basically every details which are marked with certain character.
- After filling all the details you will be taken to the page of various vacancies which are classified according to your education qualification.
- If you get any vacancy according to you then click on it and it will lead you to another page.
- Once you enter in the vacancy page their are other basic formalities you need to proceed and after that you will be taken to the transaction page where you need to submit the fees online.
- Once you submitted the fees you will get the message that your request had been accepted.
- now you just need to wait for the admit card and the date of the exam
Note: Before filling up the form check that in any of the section there is any document required which you must be having so that it can provide you some concession.
Admit card is a very important document which you need to keep yourself at the time of exam. It contains all the basic details of exam like time, venue and most importantly your roll no.
Candidates those who are applying must be minimum of 18 years in age and the maximum age is 24 years.
- The age can vary in certain post like for any technical post the age limit can be of minimum 20 years and of you are applying for the written exam then your minimum age will be of 18 years and maximum age should not exceeds 24 years. (This age group is for the candidates applying for the AFCAT)
The education qualification of the candidate can differ according to the post they are applying for if you are recruiting yourself through a direct recruitment or open bharti then you must have passing certificate of 10 +2 and if you are applying for the AFCAT exam then you should have the graduate degree in any disciple.
So now you have a complete guide to the recruitment so can now easily apply for the job. Now get prepared and study well for the exam. As you all must be knowing that the syllabus is very wide so it is very hard for you to cover in such a short period of time.
Hope that the article provided here is very useful for you and if you find it useful then do share it on the web portal like Facebook, Whats app, Twitter and if you have any queries relate to recruitment in Indian Air Force then ask your questions in the comment section below.