Counting for all five Lok Sabha seats in Uttarakhand started on Thursday morning. BJP candidates are leading in four of the five Lok Sabha seats in Uttarakhand, while Congress candidates are leading in one seat. The first phase in Uttarakhand was voted on 11 April.
- In Pauri Garhwal seat, BJP’s National Secretary Tirath Singh Rawat was leading by around 3000 votes over his nearest Congress rival and Manish, son of sitting BJP MP Bhuvan Chandra Khanduri.
- In Udham Singh Nagar-Nainital seat, BJP state president Ajay Bhatt is ahead of his nearest rival Congress General Secretary and former Chief Minister Harish Rawat by nearly 3000 votes.
- Ajay Bhatt leads in Nainital Lok Sabha seat. Ajay Bhatt got 4300 Harish Rawat with 1082 votes in the first round.
- Almora first round result, Ajay Tamta ahead by nearly 8 thousand votes
- BJP 5396 and Congress 2909 in first phase of counting in Chamoli.
- BJP 6305 and Congress 3063 in second phase of counting in Chamoli.
- Union minister Ajay Tamta from Almora is ahead of his nearest rival and Rajya Sabha MP from Congress Pradeep Tamta by nearly 8000 votes.