NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria| NEET Exam Tips Sample Paper Previous Year Question Paper
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria| NEET Exam Tips Sample Paper Previous Year Question Paper Exam Dates Application Details
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Guys the National Testing Agency (NTA) had released the notification for the exam of NEET 2019. Candidates those who want to join the Medical Courses and presume there career in this field they are required to apply for this post and this can be the golden opportunity for them as on passing this test they can get admission in the reputed college of the country. NEET is a national level exam and the candidates need all their required document and their method is somewhat not quite the same as should be expected individuals. The exam is directed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). We are here giving you the point by point data and qualification criteria of the exam. Check it in the article underneath.
NEET Exam Qualification, Age Limit Disability criteria
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Entrance Test 2019|
|Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode||Online and Offline|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme|| 4 marks will be allotted for each correct response.
For each incorrect response, 1/4 mark will be deducted.
The application for the exam will commence from the first week of November and the exam will start from the first week of February and goes on various other dates. The exam will be conducting through both the mode Online or Offline as chosen by the candidates. Underneath you can likewise tab on the different data like application fee, Age Limit and many other. Underneath in the table you can check the insights about the exam. Prior, the exam was directed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It is a national level test which is an entryway for affirmation in various student for medical courses. We are here providing you the some of th ebasic and some of the useful important details of the document which you can use for applying the details of the form. Check the article below for the details.
The candidates those who are applying for the post they need to keep few things about their age
- The minimum age limit required for the exam is 17 years.
- The maximum age required for the exam is 25 years for the general category candidates and the candidates of reserved category or PwD and are applying for the exam for them maximum age is 30 years.
- The age relaxation of 5 years is given only to those candidates those who are belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
Applicants who have reservation benefits and the individuals who are conceived on or after October 01, 1989.
Candidates those who are applying for the exam they need to have the education qualification as mentioned below
- The students those who had passed their Class twelfth standard examination or any proportionate qualifying examination in the year 2017 or 2018
- Candidates who have passed their Class twelfth standard examination/Qualifying examination in the year 2016 or before and additionally the individuals who will show up in such examination in 2020 or later are not qualified to show up in NEET 2019 selection test.
- Applicants must pass the above qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and Mathematics or some other elective subjects with English.
- Candidates those who are appered in the academic 2017 are additionally not qualified to show up for the test.
- To get the application ready candidates needed to pass in science stream with 5 main Subject which is English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and in any one subject which is optional. ( Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational Subject ).
Steps To Fill The Application Form
- The application form can only be filled through online mode only
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the department in order to fill the application form.
- All the candidates muut have verified adhaar no. for registering themselves on the portal
- Number provided by facilitation center to apply for JEE main 2019.
- Candidates have to provide all the required details while filling up the online application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed manner.
- On the successful submission of details, an Acknowledgement Page with Application
- You will be registered and your application will be displayed on the page
- Take a print out for the future reference
Note:- Candidates who are citizen of India, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs and foreign nationals are eligible to participate in the exam of NEET. Since the exam is related to the student of the medical field so the student related to the field of medical can apply for the exam. Below we are providing you the information related to the age limit and the other criteria of the exam.
|Starting Date Of Application||1st October 2018|
|Lat Date Of Application||31st October 2018|
|Lat Date Of Submitting The Fee||31st October 2018|
|Correction in uploaded image starts||1st week of November 2018|
|Admit card||Declared Later|
|Exam date||3rd February to 17th February 2019|
As you can see that you are allowed to give the exam from 3rd Feb to 17th Feb and the result will get publish somewhere in the month of March and those who will qualify the exam they will get the chance of counselling somewhere in the month of June. We like to inform you that the admit card will be publish online and you need t download your admit card and need to carry it with you to the examination hall as it serve as the ticket to give the exam. When you are giving the exam make sure you carry a ID proof with you.
The individuals who are applying for the exam they have to pay the examination expense to the division and the examination charge is diverse for the different applicants which can be found in the following table.
|For General & OBC Candidates (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls|
|Paper 1 or 2||Rs 1400||Rs 750|
Hope that the information shared here is very useful for you if you find anything important in this article then you must comment in the comment box or drop any view which you are having or any type of query. We will be updating more and more details on he topic on our portal of Sabseupar.in