- 1 SBI Specialist Officer Recruitments 2018 @ sbi.co.in
- 1.1 SBI Specialist Officer 2018 Jobs Vacancy
- 1.2 Steps to Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2018 @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI has invited the application for the posts of Specialist Officer. The details of recruitment & no. of vacancies are written @ sbi.co.in
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitments 2018 @ sbi.co.in
SBI has released a notification for the posts of specialist officer in the various branches of the SBI bank. The total number of posts are 171 in number. Those who think are qualified for the same can check the official notification for more.
The details of recruitment can be seen from here. We are going to provide you all the details in here. The recruitment process has been done on the basis of various criteria. The application process will start from the 16th January 2018. The application process is online. The candidates who are going to apply has to open the official website & fill the online form. The details has to be filled in the online form & the form closing date is also mentioned in the Official notification.
The last date of application is 4th Feb 2018. The date of application has been giving a duration of 19 days. So there is a lot of time to apply & complete the registration form.
After the form is filled, you have to send the application to the address given,. if you are going to send the application before the last date, then your application will be accepted otherwise not.
SBI Specialist Officer 2018 Jobs Vacancy
Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)– 50 vacancies
The total number of posts are 121 in number.
|Grade||Number of Vacancies|
SBI Specialist Officer Education Criteria 2017
Education Qualification :- The candidates who are going to apply must have done CA or MBA or PGDM from a recognized university.
Deputy Manager :- Check the education details.
- The candidate must have done Chartered Accountant (CA) education from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India as on 01.12.2017.
- Minimum 2 years experience in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks, in/with a Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks or in employment of a Bank.
SBI Age Criteria 2018 for SCO
Age Limit :- Read the details of age criteria from here.
- MMGS III grade:- The age of candidates must be minimum of 25 years and maximum age should not be more than 35 years.
- SMGS IV grade :- The age for this grade should be in between 25 to 38 years as on 30-06-2017.
SBI Specialist Officer Application Fee 2018
Application Fee :- The candidates who are applying has to pay R.s 600/- and Rs. 100 for the SC/ST/PWD aspirants.
The application fee details are written as.
- SC/ST/PWD :- Rs. 100/-
- General and Others :- Rs. 600/-
SBI SO Salary Structure 2018
- Middle Management grade scale III (MMGS III) :- The pay scale of Middle Management grade scale III will be Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490.
- Senior management grade scale IV (SMGS IV):- The candidates selected for SMGS IV will get paid on the pay scale of Rs. 50030-14630/4-55870-1650/2- 59170.
SBI SO Selection Procedure 2018
The selection of candidates will be based on the Interview. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to bring all the documents & testimonials at the time of Personal Interview.
For Deputy Manager
The selection of candidates will be based on the written test & interview.
- The written exam will be of 100 marks.
- The duration of exam will be 2 hours 15 minutes.
- There will be 170 questions.
Exam pattern for SBI SCO 2018
Steps to Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2018 @ www.sbi.co.in
To apply for the State bank of India SO recruitment 2018, candidates should go through the steps that are stated below on this page, please have a look..!!
- Open the official website of State bank of India i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Now click on the careers tab which is seen on the right side of the home page of the website.
- Now click on the Current Openings that resided on the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India (26 Posts) link.
- Open the official notification of the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018.
- Read all the instructions from the document & check the eligibility for the application form.
- Now click on the Apply Online link & start filling the online application.
- Fill the details written in the relevant fields.
- Submit the application form & save all the details of the application .
- Upload all the documents & photograph in the given section.
- After all details are saved in the application, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form & save one copy for you.
- Another copy of the application must be send to the address given.
SBI, CRPD, corporate Centre, Mumbai
Important Dates for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitments 2018
- Online Registration Of Application :- 16th January 2018
- Online Payment Fee :- 4th Feb 2018
- Last Date To Send Hard Copy :- 12th February 2018
If you find this article useful, then please write a comment to let us know. If you have any doubt regarding the recruitment then ask in the comment section, we will try to resolve it. Thank You.