SNAP 2019 Exam Dates :- Here we will provide you details of the SNAP 2019 Exam. SNAP is the abbreviation of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test.
It is a national exam which conducted by the Symbiosis International University every year. This exam is to provide admission to the students in the various MBA programs which is offered by the management colleges. These colleges are affiliated to the Symbiosis University. There are total 15 institutes which accept the SNAP score.
Important Points about SNAP 2019
- The Official announcement of SNAP 2019 will be provided at www.snaptest.org.
- Candidate must have done bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks to eleigibel for the SNAP exam 2019.
- SNAP organises the exam of the 2019 in the third week of December in a single session.
- The online registration of SNAP 2019 is starts from August 2019.
- The exam is based on the 150 objective type questions and is conducted Online.
- The result of SNAP 2019 will be announced in the 4th week of December 2019.
- After the exam , there will be other rounds i.e. Group Exercise, Personal Interview and Written Ability Test (GE- PIWAT).
The SNAP score is used for get admission in the 2257 seats in the 15 institutes which are associated with the University. The top institute of SNAP are
- SIBM (Pune)
- SCMHRD (Pune)
- SIIB (Pune).
More than 50,000 students apply for the exam. The admission process and other updates are given here. You can check more details here.
SNAP 2019 Application Form
The application for the SNAP 2019 is to be filled by the students to pursue the various MBA programs via online mode. The application form will be opened in August and will conclude by November 2019. The students have to fill the application with all the detail like personal and educational qualification. The online registration and the application process is based on 3 steps i.e.
Steps to complete SNAP Application form
- Enter all the information in the application form after creating a user account.
- The application fe payment can be done online or offline mode.
- Fill online Registration Form Part 2.
How to fill SNAP 2019 Application Form Online?
Follow the steps given below for the SNAP 2019 Application for the SIU Exam 2019.
- Open the official website i.e. snaptest.org
- Now click on ‘New Register’ and click on ‘I Agree’ check box.
- Fill all the details in the form i.e. personal, educational details etc.
- After that click on Save button and verify your application via Mobile Number OTP and e-mail ID to submit.
- Now will get SNAP ID & Password via email and SMS.
- Pay the application via online mode or Offline mode (Demand Draft) i.e. 1750 INR / 2065.
- Now go to the Online registration to choose from the given colleges.
SNAP 2019 Selection Process
The SNAP 2019 exam is based on the various PG programs which are offered by the Symbiosis International University. The results will be announced after each participating institutes and will be announced by SNAP cut off.
The students who will score the cut off marks will send to the Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, and Writing Ability Test (GE – PIWAT) rounds. This selection process will be done from February 2020. The candidates who wish to get admission in the SIU colleges will attend the GE-PIWAT. The details about the selection process is done here.
- Group Exercise: In this round, the candidates will be tested for logic and reasoning. It will provide the assess for the Individual ability to take decisions and management skills on the current situations. The round will be based on the 10 marks.
- Written Ability Test: In this round, the candidates will be asked to write an essay which if of 10 marks. The essay will be based on the topics i.e. business management topic or any other related topic.
- Personal Interaction: This is the last round where the candidates will be assessed on the basis of his personality and confidence. Student must be able to answer the questions which are related to academic area and work experience. It will carry a total of 30 marks.
SNAP 2019 Application Fee
The application fee of the SNAP 2019 is 1750 Rs for all the students. This has to be submitted online or offline mode. The payment process is given below for the students.
- Online mode: The payment can be done via Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
- Offline mode: The offline mode is Demand Draft of the given amount drawn in favor of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariat’ payable at Pune.
|Online mode||INR 1750|
|Demand Draft||INR 2065|
The application fee for each program is Rs. 1000 on which you have applied for. If you want to pay the same via Demand Draft , then you have to pay i.e. 1180 INR.
After the application process of SNAP 2019, take a print out of the form and send it to the address given.
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27, Tele fax: 020-39116228
Hop you like this article, now you can share this information with your friends who are studying for SNAP 2019. Thank You.