- 1 SSC MTS Results 2018 Paper I @ www.ssc.nic.in
Candidates check the SSC MTS Merit List PDF 2018 @ www.ssc.nic.in. The exam result for Staff Selection Commission Multi tasking staff Exam result details is available here.
SSC MTS Results 2018 Paper I @ www.ssc.nic.in
SSC has conducted an exam for the post MTS posts. If you have participated in the same exam, then you must be searching for the merit list & exam results. if you are going to apply for the same, then please follow the article. We are going to tell you all the details in the end of this article.\
The exam was conducted on 16th September 2018 to 223th September 2018. The candidates who have given the exam must know the details of this exam. This exam is conducted on the same month every year. This helps to get so many people a good & secure job for their career. If you are selected in the paper I , then you can check the next exam for the updates. The date of paper II will be soon updated by the SSC. If you are going to apply for it, then just get a exam pattern to start the preparation from now.
The SSC MTS 2018 has been conducted in paper I. The exam was focused on the non technical recruitment for the candidates. If you were one of the candidates who were present in the SSC MTS paper I , then you can check the results from the official website of SSC.
The merit list is a PDF file, where the shortlisted candidates are written. The candidates are listed with their roll number & name to ensure the selection. After that you should check the details of your exam of Paper II. The exam pattern of SSC MTS paper II is given below for those who are going to sit in the Paper II.
SSC MTS Paper Exam Pattern 2018
The paper I has been based on the descriptive exam. Then the paper II will be based on the Short Essay & latter in English.
- Paper II has Short Essay/ Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- The paper will be of 50 marks.
- The duration of exam is 30 minutes.
- The exam will be of qualifying nature.
- Paper II is designed to test elementary language skills in view of re-categorization of the post as Group-C.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Result Announced on 15th January 2018
The date of results has been proposed as 15th January 2018. The date is not confirmed but the tentative date is always the announcing date of the candidates. You must check the official website of SSC to get all the updates for the same.
Procedure To Check SSC MTS 2018 Tier-I Result
The candidates who are going to check the details of their selection will be posted in the lower cadre of the Non technical staff in 2018. You just need to open the official website of SSC. Then you will be asked to enter the details of application in the given fields. The details will be Roll Number, Date of Birth, etc.
After the login. your results for the SSC MTS Tier-I Result 2018 will be shown. Save the results for future reference.
SSC MTS 2018 Cut-Off Marks (Paper-I)
The cut-off marks of SSC MTS 2018 is the minimum marks required to shortlist the examination. SSC i.e. Staff Selection Commission is the government organization which works to select the candidates for the various posts in the various department of India. The cut off marks is based on the three factors.
- Number of Students appeared for the examination
- Total Number of vacancies
- Number of vacancies offered by the organization.
Now check the SSC MTS Cut off marks 2018 in the given table.
How To Download SSC Multi tasking Staff Result 2018 @
- Open the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Now click on the result tab which is on the upper right section of the website.
- Click on the SSC Multitasking Staff Exam Result link
- Open the document & find your Roll Number and Name in the list.
- If your name is in the list, then you should start preparing for the Paper II.
- If not, then you are not shortlisted in the exam.
- Take a print out of the Merit list & save it for the future use.
Important Dates for SSC MTS Exam Results 2018
- Online Registration for SSC MTS 2017 :-24th Dec 2016
- SSC MTS 2017 Online Registration Ends :-3rd Feb 2017
- SSC MTS Paper-I Admit Card 2017 :-1st Week of Sept 2017
- SSC MTS Paper-I Re-Exam Date :-16th Sep to 31st Oct 2017
- MTS Paper-I Result Declaration Date :-15th January 2018
- Admit Card for Descriptive Test (Paper-II) :-Update Soon
- Descriptive Test :-28th January 2018
- Final Result :-Update Soon
If you find this article informative, then please write a comment to let us know. If you have any question or doubt for the same. then specify in the comment section. Thank You.