1 Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitments 2018 | 41520 Posts
- 1.1 UP Police Constable Application Fee 2018
1.2 UP Police Selection Procedure 2018
- 1.2.1 UP Police Written Test Exam pattern 2018
- 1.2.2 Physical Standard for Men in UP Police
- 1.2.3 Physical Standard for Women in UP Police
- 1.2.4 Physical Efficiency Test in UP Police
- 1.2.5 UP Police Age Criteria 2017
- 1.2.6 UP Police Constable Salary Structure 2018
- 1.2.7 Tips for Clearing UP Police Written Exam 2018
- 1.2.8 Tips for clearing Physical test
- 1.3 Steps to Apply for UP Police Constable Notification 2018 @ prpb.gov.in
UP Police has invited the application for the posts of Constable in the department for 2018 recruitment. Please check the Official Notification for more. The official link is www.prpb.gov.in.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitments 2018 | 41520 Posts
The recruitment process for the UP Police has been announced by the department. The total number of posts are 41520. These vacancies are divided into two main categories i.e. Reserved Citizen Police & Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary. The number of vacancies in each section is written in this article. We will provide you all the details of recruitment from here. If you are going to apply for the same, then please chekc the details from here.
We will also provide you details like Exam pattern, No. of vacancies , Categories of Posts etc. Have a look below for more.
UP Police Constable Job Vacancies 2018
The total number of posts are 41520.
Reserved Citizen Police: 23520
|Category||No. of Posts|
Reserved Citizen Police – Both male and female candidates are eligible.
|Category||No. of Posts|
UP Police Constable Application Fee 2018
Application Fee :- The applicants have to pay Rs. 400 as the application Fee. The modes of payment are Online & Offline both.
- Offline :- Through E-challan
- Online :- Debit Card, Credit Card , Internet Banking
Uttar Pradesh Minimum Qualification for Constable
Education Qualification :- The candidates who are going to apply must check the details of minimum Qualification. The minimum qualification of an applicant is 12th from a recognized board or equivalent education.
UP Police Selection Procedure 2018
Selection Process :- The selection of a candidate will be done after the various recruitment phases. The selection phases will be done on the basis of
UP Police Written Test Exam pattern 2018
- There will be one question paper.
- Maximum marks will be 300 marks.
- The questions will be asked from the various topics like Maths, Reasoning , General Knowledge & Hindi.
The candidates who are shortlisted in the written test will be send for document verification. The following documents needs to be submitted after attestation.
- 1oth Certificate & mark-sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark-sheet.
- Document required for Age Relaxation.
Physical Standard for Men in UP Police
- Height :- 168 for General / OBC & 160 for SC/ST.
- Chest : general / OBC :- 79 cms & 84 cms , For ST :- 70 cms & 82 cms
Physical Standard for Women in UP Police
- Height :- 152 for General / OBC / SC, 147 for ST.
- Weight: Minimum 40 Kg
Physical Efficiency Test in UP Police
- For Men :- 4.8 Km in 25 minutes
- For Women :- 2.4 Km in 14 minutes
UP Police Age Criteria 2017
Age Limit :- The details of male & female in age bars are written as.
- Male :- The age of candidate should be in between 18 to 22 years. The age will be calculated on 1st July 2018. The date of birth is between
- Female :- The age of candidate should be in between 18 to 25 years. The age will be calculated on 1st July 2018.
UP Police Constable Salary Structure 2018
Tips for Clearing UP Police Written Exam 2018
If you are really an enthusiast of Up Police Job, then you must have known that the physical standards & the competition is too high. If you are dedicated to this, then only you will be able to get thisjob. We are sharing some tips which will help you clear the exam effectively.
- First of all, make a good study plan for covering of the topics.
- Download the syllabus with topics & rule out those which are more difficult than the others.
- Study each topic & solve some questions out of it.
- After studying all the topics thoroughly, you can start solving the sample paper.
- Solve the sample paper with the given time limit.
- Never give extra time to any question, this will decrease your efficiency.
Tips for clearing Physical test
- The crucial part of Physical test is running.
- You need to practice running 3 months before the test is going to happen.
- Wake up early & start running . Analyze your timing & compare with other friends who are doing the same.
- Change your diet to healthy stuff, so that you can get enough nutrition for yourself.
- Soon, you will see the improvement in your physical.
Steps to Apply for UP Police Constable Notification 2018 @ prpb.gov.in
- Open the official website of UP Police i.e. www.prpb.gov.in.
- Now click on the Careers option.
- Download the official notification to read all the instructions.
- After that you can see hoe the application has to be filled & how the application fee has to be submitted.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Now you can check the details of your filled application. Check if any error is done. You can’t change it after that.
- Submit the application.
- Complete the fee payment for the application form from the given mode of payment.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Check the official website for Notification for exam & other events.
Important Dates for UP Police Constable Bharti 2018
- Starting Date of Application :- 22nd January 2018
- Last Date of application :- 22nd February 2018
- Last date to submit Application fee :- 23rd February 2018
If you find all the information useful, then write a comment to et us know. If you have any question please ask in the comment section. Our team will try to help you for the same. You can also subscribe for more Job Alerts in 2018. Thank You.