- 1 UPSC CAPF Written Exam 2018
- 2 CAPF Assistant Commandant Apply Online
- 2.1 CAPF Selection Procedure
- 2.2 AC’s Physical standards and exam
- 184.108.40.206 Running In running candidates need to run 1.6 km in 5.30 min for Group 1 and for Group 2 candidates need to run in 5.30 to 6 min and the marks for them is 60and 48 respectively.
- 220.127.116.11 Pull Ups
- 18.104.22.168 The marks are allotted in this test and they are as follows
- 22.214.171.124 Application Fee
- 126.96.36.199 Admit Card
- 188.8.131.52 Steps to download the admit card
UPSC CAPF Written Exam notification 2018| CAPF Assistant Commandant Apply Online Graduate Job 2018 Exam Syllabus Admit card Expected Cut Off Final Merit UPSC Upcoming Recruitment 2018
UPSC CAPF Written Exam 2018
Guys you all know about the UPSC, A central authority of the country who is responsible for conducting the recruitment exam for the various other department which are governed an run by Central Government. Many big exam like of civil services, Indian Army and other defense Services and the central authority is conducted by this sole department. This department has announced the recruitment notification in the Central Armed Police Forces for the post of Assistant Commandants. The notification is for any Graduate candidates those who are in search of govt. job.
UPSC is now accepting the application of all the candidates through Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to UPSC official website on or before 21st May 2018. We are here providing you the complete steps of procedure of how you can apply for the exam and the various other information which would be beneficial for the candidates. The notification is for total 400 post and no experience is required. Candidates those who are seeing the job in the govt. sector this is the best opportunity for them. They can now apply for the job.
CAPF Assistant Commandant Apply Online
We are here providing you all the information regarding to the job like the minimum qualification required, Age limit, Education qualification and various other information. Check the article below for that
A person who is applying for this upper given post must have a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- It will be good if the candidates have the NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificates. this type of certificates are very helpful in evaluating marks at the time of eh Interview.
A candidates must be atleast of 21 years as on August 01, 2018 and not later than August 01, 1997. There is also relaxation in age provided to te candidates belonging to different categories. Check it below
Important Documents Required
- Coloured Photograph (Minimum 2)
- Scanned Sigature
- Any NCC Certificate at the time of Interview.
- Admit Card at the Time of Exam.
CAPF Selection Procedure
Just like any other exam the selection procedure of this exam is also the same. The dates will be notified to you later you can check the selection procedure of the exam in the descriptive form below. You are informed that your marks will be made on the basis of their overall performance in the examination.
- Written Tests (Qualifying test for Physical Test)
Paper I (Paper II will be checked upon qualifying)
- Physical Standards Test (Qualifying test for Interview)
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the written examination results, the physical endurance test, medical test and the interview.
|Defence Services personnel||3 years|
|Candidate domiciled in the state of J&K during 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989||10 years|
A candidate before applying must have atleast minimum height of 148 cm and most maximum of 178 cm with related weight according to height.
With the height body parts should be in length like
- Leg: Min. 99 cm and Max. 120 cm
- Thighs: Min. 64cm
- Hight(Sitting): Min. 81cm and Max. 96 cm
The base weight as set by the department is 43 kg and maximum is 67 kg however the weight can differ as indicated by the post and the age of the individual
AC’s Physical standards and exam
In running candidates need to run 1.6 km in 5.30 min for Group 1 and for Group 2 candidates need to run in 5.30 to 6 min and the marks for them is 60and 48 respectively.
The marks are allotted in this test and they are as follows
- 10 Pull Ups: – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups: – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups: – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups: – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups: – 16 Marks
Steps to apply for the exam
- Visit the official website of the department.
- Search for the link where you can apply for the post
- After searching click on the link it will take you to the next window
- Submit all your information correctly because once you submitted the information you can not undo it.
- When you fill all your details you will get registered.
- After registration do the second step of the procedure that is submitting the fees.
- You can only submit the fee online or through challan method.
The application fee for UPSC CAPF 2018 exam will be Rs. 200. The fee is exempted for female candidates and SC/ST applicants. The various mode of submitting the fees is
- Net banking or
- Credit card/Debit card or
- Cash deposit at SBI branches
Though the application procedure is still in procedure so the admit card are not published yet. Admit card is the document which carry all your information regarding to the exam like name, Photo, Roll number, Seat number, venue and other rules and regulations relating to the exam. Check the steps below for downloading the admit card of the exam.
Steps to download the admit card
- Visit the official website of the department.
- Now search the column of all the new updates under the heading of ‘Latest News’.
- After searching the column check for the update about the admit card.
- Now when you see the link click on it and fill all the various information asked there.
- You need to fill the information like your date of birth, Roll no. or your registration No.
- Your admit card Will be displayed their.
- Take its print out and carry it to you at the examination hall.
Hope that the article provided here is very useful for you and if you find it useful then do share it on the social platforms like Facebook, Whats app, Twitter
And if you have any queries related to any other recruitment or the eligibility criteria then ask your questions in the comment section below.