UPSC CISF Recruitment 2018-19 | Online Application Form Download CISF Apply Online UPSC CISF Exam Notification
UPSC CISF Recruitment 2018-19
Guys the central authority of the country UPSC had issued the notification for the exam of CISF. The exam for the CISF is an recruitment exam and is conducted to recruit the candidates for the department at the various post but the most recruited post is the post of constable. There are various post in the department. The CISF is a central police unit of the country who is responsible for keeping peace in the country and giving security to the many industrial unit of the country like BARC, ISRO and many other governmental units of the country. The notification is now out by the department and teh cnddates those who are interested they can now go through the link and apply for teh exam. We are here providing you various information regarding to the exam of UPSC CISF. People those who are applying can get all the certain various required things in this article. Check the article below.
|Organisation Name||CISF GD Constable Recruitment 2018|
|Starting Date Of Application||17th August 2018|
|Last Date Of Application||17th September 2018|
|Name Of The Post||Constable GD|
|Admit Card||10 days Before Exam|
|Exam Date||1st Week of March 2019|
AS you can see that the starting date of online application will starts from 17th August 2018 and the closing date of filling the form is 17th September you have total 1 month for the application. The jobs are government and after the selection you can get posted in any of the part of the country The exam will be conducted in the first week of March 2019.
CISF Exam Eligibility Criteria 2018
Before you apply for the job there are certain various points you need to keep in mind before apply for the job. A criteria which should be fulfilled by every candidates in order to get the job. Below we are providing every related information regarding to the job.
The candidates those who will get selected for the post they need to through the certain selection process which every candidates will go through in order to get the job. The selection procedure of the exam is given below. The selection procedure is divided in three easy step just like in Indian Army.
- Online Test: At first the candidates need to go through an Online step which will be conducted by the department at the various centers across the nation. The test will be computer based test and the candidates those who will clear this test they will be allowed to give the test of Physical Standard.
- Physical Standard Test: Once the candidates passed the Online test they will be asked to give the Physical test. This test will ensure that whether they are physically strong or not or able to serve in the unit or not. The physical test include running, Jumping Push Ups, Pull Ups and certain other various test which are prescribed in the notification of the exam.
- Medical Test: When all the formalities are done candidates are asked to come for the Medical exam. The medical exam is the last step of any exam in this the department wants to check that whether the candidates wont be having any sort of irregular or any type of chronic diseases.
- At the end of all the exam later the candidates will be asked for the interview session with the higher official of the department and after clearing that they will be given the appointment letter and they can join the force.
To apply for teh post you must know the age limit which is set by the department;
- Minimum Age: The minimum age required by the department is 17 and half years candidates those who are below this age are not certified for the post.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age required by a candidates to apply for the post is 23 years and the candidates those who are succeeding this age their application will be terminated.
To apply for the post the candidates must know what is the amount of money they need to pay to the department as the application fee. There is relaxation in the fee given to the candidates but only to those who are belonging to the reserved community and it is mentioned below:
- General & OBC Candidates: Candidates belonging to this community they are required to pay only sum of Rs. 100 as a application fee.
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Candidates belonging to these reserved community categories they are exempted from submitting the application fee.
How To Apply For the Online Application
- Go to the official Website.
- Search for the recruitment link and press on that link.
- You will be directed in the new tab next to it.
- You will see an application form and in that you need to fill all the various detail of the examination and you r personal details.
- Specially fill all those details which are asked with the special sign on them.
- Once you fill all the details check it carefully once again and submit the application form
- Finally, submit the application form.
- After filling up the application form and submitting it you need to submit the application fee
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Take a hard copy of the submitted form for further usages.
- Remember the application fee can only be submitted through online mode only and for this you need to have an active bank account with one of the certain facility like Net Banking, Credit card Facility or a debit card.
- Once all the steps is completed you need to have to study hard and wait for the admit card to get published so that you can know where you r examination center will be.
Some Important Links
- Click here to Download the
Hope that the article provided here is very useful for you and if you find it useful then do share it on the social platforms like Facebook, Whats app, Twitter. And if you have any queries related to this article or any other then ask your questions in the comment section below.