UPSC CISF Syllabus PDF 2018-19 – Download Exam Pattern UPSC Exam Calendar Various Online Recruitment
UPSC CISF Syllabus PDF 2018-19
Guys all the capable candidates are informed that the link for online application of the exam of CISF is now available to apply. We know that CISF is a abbreviation of Central Industrial Security Force is one of the five police force of India who provide security to many of the industrial units across the nation. Among its duties are guarding sensitive governmental buildings, the Delhi Metro, and providing airport security. It is a central Armed Police Force which was established in the year 1983 and the people those who are holding the post in this department is having so much responsibility on their shoulder. We are here providing you the details about the syllabus of the exam and the other various details of the exam. Check the article Below for that
We are here providing you the few details about the exam which you must know. Information like Number of Vacancies, Organizing authority are mentioned below:
|Conducting Authority||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Posts||Constable Tradesman Posts|
|Start Date||14th October 2019|
|End Date||20th November 2018|
UPSC CISF Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF
We are here providing you the Syllabus for the exam of CISF for the post of constable and the many other in the department. We like to inform that clearing the exam of CISF is not easy as the number of candidates who apply for the exam are always very high and the candidates are selected on the basis of the merit list. The merit list is always published after the result of the exam get published and it is based on the marks get by the candidates and the seats are classified according to the categories of the candidates. The syllabus of the exam is divided in the various categories and we are providing you here the information about the various section of teh exam have a look on the information provided below:
- History Indian History
- Current Events – National and International
- Indian National Movement
- Geography – India
- About India
- Eminent Personalities
- Cultural Heritage
English language covers all the academic session of the schooling till 10 and common problems are generally asked
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion
Numerical Ability contains general arithmetic, algebra and Geometrical questions based on 10th standard.
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Time and Work
This is the main part of the exam as it covers most of the question in the exam and deals with the tricky question.
- Problem Solving,
- Spatial Orientation,
- Space Visualization,
- Arithmetical Reasoning,
- Decision Making,
- Visual Memory,
- Arithmetic Number Series,
- Figural Classification,
- Coding and Decoding
- Rotated Block
- Hidden Figures
- Data Interpretation
- Spacial Question
- Verbal Question
Before you study for the exam you must know the examination pattern of the exam so that you can know that how the marks are divided for each section. Below we are providing you the pattern of the examination so before the exam you have the idea of the exam question.
As you can see in the above table that the exam is divided in five section and the most of the question paper is covered with the General Awareness and Reasoning of the exam and the later section is covered with Maths, Reasoning and English or Hindi. Each question carries 1 mark and there is a negative marking in the exam too and for every wrong answer 1/4th of the marks is deducted from you total marks. You will not getting any marks for the questions which you not attempt. Below are other various points which you should know before you apply
- The exam will be divided in 3 various sections. Maths, English and General Knowledge.
- The candidates those who are appearing for the exam they must know that the questions for the exam are divided in the various section.
- All the question are multiple choice question and for each question the four option are allotted to each and the candidates need to select one correct answer from it.
- The part 2 of the exam will contain only English but the question here will be tricky and the standard of question will be slightly high from that in the first exam
- Time Table: Before planning for the exam you are have to set up a period table on the grounds that once you set the ideal opportunity for the investigations then no one but you can change your chance for alternate exercises in light of the fact that in common administrations exam last time arrangement never works.
- Study and Revise: Once you had examined a theme you should continue updating it as the syllabus is wide and there will be no time for last time planning.
- Make Notes: You should make a propensity for making notes since this will assist you with revising effortlessly on the grounds that pursuing the data from where you had perused the theme is tedious.
- Read Newspaper: Once you connected for the exam you should be sets yourself up for perusing the news paper every day since it is the most effortless method for picking up the general learning and having current undertakings.
- Don’t Stress: You don’t need to take stress on the syllabus or the wide course. It will affect your health mentally. Just prepare thoroughly and try to break down the course for your easement.
- Test Paper: There are various topics which can help you to test yourself. Number of various Test Paper are available in the exam which can help you in telling that what are the most asked question and what are the topics which contains high number of questions.
Hope that you find this article interesting and you find this article useful then do share this article with your friends on your social media platform such Facebook, Twitter and on whatsapp. And if you have any queries related to the article so you can comment in our comment section below.